Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/09/2016 7:31 pm  #1

R.I.P. Nation X

R.I.P.

Last edited by BULLROCK KENNELS (5/11/2016 4:41 pm)

5/11/2016 9:41 pm  #2

Re: R.I.P. Nation X

I was able to read your longer post that vanished... Message Boards are dead because of technology and convenience... Facebook has made it possible to police yourself and share information on an easy platform... Why listen to cassette tapes when you can download MP3???

I moderate on the BullyVard version of Facebook and it has almost 15k members and dozens of message boards... While some puppy mills have vanished, many of the main breeders are still at it... Type up BullyVard in Facebook and join the party...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/03/2017 3:39 pm  #3

Uncle Ish wrote:

I was able to read your longer post that vanished... Message Boards are dead because of technology and convenience... Facebook has made it possible to police yourself and share information on an easy platform... Why listen to cassette tapes when you can download MP3???

I moderate on the BullyVard version of Facebook and it has almost 15k members and dozens of message boards... While some puppy mills have vanished, many of the main breeders are still at it... Type up BullyVard in Facebook and join the party...

When it comes to these American Bulldogs I still prefer cassette tapes. I see the edit option is available again.......interesting........

7/11/2017 10:22 am  #4

Forever in memory

on this page you can find help with homework

Board footera