Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/07/2015 9:46 am  #101

Re: THE NATION-X CONSPIRACY THEORY REVEALED...

Ish you said Crystal and her siblings are a product of the Razor Egde dog bred to BMJ's littermate sister. What happened to these dogs were they put down, used, what happened to Crystal? Did you ever go through with the DNA thing?

4/07/2015 9:58 am  #102

me wrote:

the only mercedes i know of from cheryl was a dog with a completely white head and chest .....

Different dog.  Mercedes had a full body suit, white feet, and eye patches.  Looked like a bird dog, had a great temperament and was very functional!!  Did Cheryl's dogs eve produce black masks??

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j114/churchiller/AdobeIllustratorCCScreenSnapz043.jpg

4/07/2015 12:05 pm  #103

Mike Perry wrote:

Ish you said Crystal and her siblings are a product of the Razor Egde dog bred to BMJ's littermate sister. What happened to these dogs were they put down, used, what happened to Crystal? Did you ever go through with the DNA thing?

No she was never bred once she came down south  and subsequently put down...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

4/08/2015 11:20 am  #104

Uncle Ish wrote:

Mike Perry wrote:

No she was never bred once she came down south  and subsequently put down...

Did you DNA her before she was put down?

10/26/2016 2:41 pm  #105

LMMFAO.....

1/09/2017 3:32 pm  #106

Uncle Ish wrote:

Its with a heavy heart to all of you that have purchased a BH blood in very recent years that there is a very high probability that you have been mislead. You can take it two ways: either you judge whats in front of you and move forward or scrap your dogs and start over... I still respect all my peers either way cause its a personal choice... and the notion of purity is subjective to me...

Like many of you... I wanted to hope that V bred his dogs just like he said he did... to a degree I looked up to him has a breeder and a man with dog smarts... but it was pretty glaring that his stock was very different... I truly thought it was just sort and selection done over and over to get his "look" but due to recent events I have to strongly rethink my stance on BH Bulldogs and Vito Alu... Troy mentioned that there is no way to really prove via DNA of a GH out cross done a decade ago... so I cant and wont speak out on that when there is nothing I can say to contribute...

However I feel that the actions taken by Mr. Alu this afternoon reflect that he in fact is hiding something... something that can stain his reputation has a breeder for a lifetime... bringing waves of dis credibility to his feet... Mr. Alu reached me in what seemed to be a very agitated state via text this past Monday falsely accusing me of being part of a plot to ruin him with the dogs... this caught me by surprise being that I was an advocate of having facts directly in hand by means of DNA and a polygraph before coming to a final conclusion... I reassured him that this wasnt the case... and I would not allow a DNA on Cristal... he thanked me and offered me a trade to get her back... I told V that I knew (hoped) he didnt use cristal has a dam and chap her paper work so why stress Troy getting the DNA??? He mentioned that he wanted Cristal so that he could "turn this on Troy" and mentioned that while I have a (beautiful) wife and 4 kids all he had was the dogs to hang on too... and that his blood pressure was through the roof... I even told him I would have Cristal put down because of her dangerous temperament... so he could breathe easy...

So it became obvious that something was wrong... why the panic??? why did he need her back ASAP??? He has somebody that can meet me half way to pick her up he tells me... offers me a AB or an olde pup... he just wanted her back before any DNA could be pulled on her... and while it wasnt what I wanted to be involved in... I had a choice to make... sacrifice one for many or many for one??? I hate being in this position... While debating if to further get involved in my head... out of the blue Troy makes his thread today and Mr. Alu threatens to pay me back in "spades" ???? He blames me for the very mess he created while a thousand miles away from me??? When I urged you all for patience before you hang him... now you decide what you want to do and what you want to believe...

here is how you get solid blue Am Bulldogs: this was 50 Mr Alu`s super crazy man biter RAZORS EDGE BULLY WHO HE BRED TO ALUS AND AB...

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bb50i_zpsf7269ff9.jpg

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bb50_zps3980ffe4.jpg

Cristal and her litter mates...

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/bulltalicsup_zps8a2ff9c1.jpg

secret blue stud half American Bulldog (bmj littermate sis) half Razors Edge Bully dog pictured above (his name is 50)

http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/titainiumplaza_zpse748d20b.jpg

Brave Heart is a saint compared to that crook Jose Lopez from Manstoppers Kennel. 

1/11/2017 9:04 am  #107

bh is a bullshytin puppymiller  , i'm sure he's ripped off as many folks as any puppymiller out there .... most of the folks he rips off just didn't/don't know enough to know they got ripped off ....... i'd love to see a video of that last black and white tangled mess he was hyping last time he was on a public message board .... i'd imaginre the dog has fallen apart by now .......

1/11/2017 12:24 pm  #108

Brave Heart was one of the most disgusting puppy millers  ever seen on a board. He certainly bilked a lot of people out of their money. 

8/14/2017 7:18 pm  #109

CCB wrote:

sgreen wrote:

Glynn Neal wrote:

TODAY is where and when we draw the line!

STOP. Allow everything to digest, then start moving forward.

Affected breeders need to move forward using a selective breeding process, much like others have recently done.

Registries need to step to the plate and take action, which they probably will do and/or are doing.

The breed will take care of the breeder, right, wrong or indifferent.

And the rest is basically HISTORY.

Glynn

Bravehearts Vito Alu will just be another black mark on the history of the breed kind of like Ed Pickett.

A few years from now most people won't even know who Bravehearts Vito Alu even is.

GOOD RIDDANCE!

3 gens and V will be off the ped, and nothing but a memory. I am sure most won't forget the way he went out. Defaming people's names and character, all the while the truth was being told about him. The guy who accused others publically of what he was doing privately!! He still has options, he could just come forward and throw himself at the mercy of the breed. If he waits until the DNA is linked and the community is provided with proof I don't think anyone will care what Vito has to say. He still has time to apologize and recant the things he has said. But when the DNA comes back a perfect match, everyone will know that Vito was not telling the truth. Not just about his yard, breeding practices etc, but everything he has said!! It will suck to have no credibility and a name that means absolutely NOTHING!!

3 generations and Vito will be off the pedigree and nothing but a memory..........that's a negative, some of us still know how to read a pedigree. But you are right about one thing, his name and all of his BH progeny mean absolutely NOTHING in the American Bulldog world.

Board footera