Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/25/2011 8:23 am  #1

CONGRATS BYBEES AM. BULLDOGS...YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT...ITS SHOW TIME

Going back to our HUMBLE ROOTS...We bring you the O.G. installment of the "HOT SEAT" we are happy to have long time bulldoggers Alison & Randee Bybee has our guest...we will be discussing all things bulldog and in particular all things "BYBEES BULLDOGS" has usual we will be taking the "Nations" questions for the Bybees... feel free to email me what you got...even though this is a "no holds barred" segment and we encourage the quality questions please lets keep it about the bulldogs no personal attacks...

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

P.S. A BIG SHOUT OUT TO OUR MODERATOR HAWK FOR MAKING THIS ONE HAPPEN...

Interview set for 03/08/2011...

Last edited by Uncle Ish (3/08/2011 9:05 am)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

2/26/2011 3:02 pm  #2

Re: CONGRATS BYBEES AM. BULLDOGS...YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT...ITS SHOW TIME

HELLL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

- Bertrand Russell

2/26/2011 3:12 pm  #3

I like this one...hopefully it'll get the hot seat back on track

DWK home of DWK's Big BAMF Buster- IDGAF, B1T3 M3, KMA, SMD, uSOB

2/26/2011 3:21 pm  #4

The bybees don't get anywhere NEAR enough love.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

- Bertrand Russell

2/26/2011 4:35 pm  #5

DWK_Jacob wrote:

I like this one...hopefully it'll get the hot seat back on track

I hope so to...this WILL be a GOOD ONE

2/26/2011 4:37 pm  #6

O'Sullivan wrote:

The bybees don't get anywhere NEAR enough love.

I AGREE!!!  I am happy they finally agreed to do the HOT SEAT!!   

3/08/2011 8:01 am  #7

All right Bybees lets do this here  is your first set....

#1. Bybee's is Famous for producing the Giants in the breed, some folks are not familiar with your big ABs, who are you biggest ABs that you have produced and their height/weight?

#2 If you could choose the perfect size that you would like to consistantly produce, what would it be height/weight?

#3 Do you think a 150lbs American Bulldog has the athletics, breathing and stamina to function as a Traditional Catchdog, and Farm Utility dog?

#4 Has anyone ever worked one of your giant dogs ? If yes what size is the dog and what titles does it have?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/08/2011 9:19 pm  #8

I like Bybee's dogs, wish I could see them in person. My fav is Bruno and really love thier Haus! Hoping to get a breeding done with Haus soon!!

www.blevinsabs.com

3/09/2011 11:52 am  #9

Hi Everyone, Thanks for the invite..we promise to make this as painless as possible ..
#1. Bybee's is Famous for producing the Giants in the breed, some folks are not familiar with your big ABs, who are you biggest ABs that you have produced and their height/weight?
Chuy was 153lbs lean...Goldburg is big 145 fat..Pony was 135lbs lean and his brother Mugsy was 163lbs i think but fatter then we would have had him.
Just guessing on the heights 25-27-28 Chuy was the tallest with the most leg. Big Momma was our biggest female 120lbs lean Chuy daughter..theres been other big ones but these are our favourites.

#2 If you could choose the perfect size that you would like to consistantly produce, what would it be height/weight?
Ok Randee likes smaller dog's then me..males 105-110lbs lean actually a good sized dog with leg (think Ch Huckleberry)...he also like 's females Ch Barbie size 90 and up
I like bigger 120-135lbs lean  would be perfect but then Its always cool seeing a really giant dog..I also like bigger females 90-up

#3 Do you think a 150lbs American Bulldog has the athletics, breathing and stamina to function as a Traditional Catchdog, and Farm Utility dog?
No

#4 Has anyone ever worked one of your giant dogs ? If yes what size is the dog and what titles does it have?
No..unless you consider weightpulling working.. we have a few 100lb hybrid bully females out there that are being worked..

Thanks jennifer B for the nice comments on our dogs ..Ch Bruno is a great dog..can't say the same for Haus and his owners ex friends who ripped us off....anyone who breeds to him is as guilty of ripping us of as they are!

3/10/2011 12:52 pm  #10

All right Bybees here is your second set...

1. We won't ignore the elephant in the room so we will address the Mastiff question.  To be fair from what seems to be common knowledge, is that people that say this will say that it was mixed in before you started your line.  What would you like to say about Kyle Symmes and do you feel he put anything in his dogs?

2. On the Manstoppers board they have censored you with your situation with the Feaster's since they are moderators on that board.  From reading the post they even tried to file a restraining order on you.  Could you please explain what is going on with this situation and Haus?

3. You are known for producing BIG dogs but in a recent conversation you stated that your goal was never to just produce big dogs.  What exactly are your goals and vision with your line?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/12/2011 3:53 pm  #11

Bybees....????....???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/13/2011 5:37 pm  #12

????#1
No, I don't have any reason to  think Kyle put any thing into his bulldogs other than other bulldogs. It is common knowledge that he was trying to create his own breed, called a Ranch Bulldog. I think he had some English Mastiff as part of this dogs pedigree but I'm not 100% sure on that fact. Alison could probably answer this question better than I can; however, the one thing we both agree on is the fact that Kyle never hung papers on any A.B.

Randee

Before I continue, I would like to apologize for the delay in answering the questions. I became a god father this weekend and had some things I had to attend to.

??? # 2
The answer to the Feaster question is a long one, but I will try and keep it as short as possible. BTW, you spelled it wrong it's "Fester".

Mike and Kim Fester are back stabbing, lying, coat tail riding chicken Shizzy ass holes who went behind my back and bred to one of my studs. They did this after they told us and every one else involved that they would stay out of the situation with the people we co-owned Haus with. They lie to every one and say they did not know Haus was co-owned by us or that we never did have breeding rights on him.

The Festers thought that because the people we co-owned Haus with, had got Haus registered in there name and had the paper to prove it, that they could convince every one that Haus belonged to those people and that we were the liers.

After I learned that these two idiots bred to my dog, I was pissed off! Not just at them,but also at the people who kept Haus (who pretended to be good friends for a long time) and at myself for trusting them enough  not to  have them sign a contract.

The deal I made with those people was the same deal I had made with several others. The following is the verbal contract I had made with those people:

You buy pick of the litter. If this dog turns out to be something I want to put back into my program, then  I can breed him to my bitches as many times as I see fit to do so (WHICH I HAD DONE 4 TIMES).
If you or I ever collect outside stud fees on this dog, we will split the money.

That's the basic deal I made with those people who I considered to be my friends.

I HATE TYPING AND THIS IS KILLING ME SO I WILL WRITE MORE AFTER I TAKE A BREAK.

STAY TUNED BECAUSE I STILL HAVE TO TELL YOU ABOUT HOW THE FESTERS FILED RESTRAINING ORDERS ON ME AND ALISON, CALLED MY WATCH SGT. IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET ME FIRED AND FILED POLICE REPORTS FOR HARASSING PHONE CALLS. ALL OF WHICH WENT NO WHERE.

Randee

3/13/2011 10:26 pm  #13

Ok here is a little post from me.. Alison..
Everyone who knows us know's that although Randee and I are both bulldog crazy we have different opinions on most things lol!.
The Mastiff question used to piss me off ..now it just makes me laugh..ALOT ..I mean do these people even know dog's and  what a mastiff cross even looks like?..Trust me it doesnt look like anything we have..there sloppy, thick skinned have a different kind of coat, build, ear set, jowels..not to mention a mask which is a dominant trait and hard..to get rid off.. They have crazy thick tails..(kyle always cropped his as they were kind of ugly and he didnt want them being confused with his abs).
I have never been a mastiff fan..sure i like a bigger dog but I like a dog with muscle and personality..there kind of boring for me! If size was all that interested us sure we could have crossed Mastiffs in there but size has never ever been our primary goal ..and if we had wanted big dog's we could have just gone straight to breeding straight mastiffs (far easier then breeding a good bulldog)..Clark  (kyles friend and partner in the ranch bulldogs)had some of the best and biggest mastiffs  in the country without a doubt.
I've never been against folks cross breeding but we have both always had a problem with people hanging papers..(never seen the point of it)..Kyle never had a problem calling his Ranch Bulldogs just that Ranch Bulldogs ..he never called them abs..he had abs and wanted to produce something different for movie work and also something that was big and impressive could work and run in a pack..or at least run a few together.
I have seen some of the straight Bulldog /Mastiff crosses and there not my type of dog but some of the other crosses were pretty cool..they had pit and rotty in them and some had neo..with ear crops they looked like Cane Corsas /Ban dogs more so then anything else.

HAHA trust me there not worth mine or anyone elses time..    but its true they took a restraining order out on Randee ..or tried..and when that didnt work they took us back AGAIN 2 weeks later but this time served me as well as randee!   Quite comical really as all I had done was post on the true grit board to a friend to watch out for them.. to get a restraining order as the judge pointed out ...you needed MORE..alot more or everyone in the county would have restraining orders out!
Must say the judge gave them some good advice and that was maybe the message baords arnt for them and they should stay off them ..and they should get thicker skins lol.. I believe they said they cant stay of the boards as they "RUN two message boards "..lol.. I have the transcripts as well lol.

Hmm well our goals are both different..obviously my dogs will be far superior to Randees lol..just joking honey!!   
Randee is more interested in performance, endurance, structure, drive.. and attitude.
I like looks an easier going personality a dog you can take anywhere and still have that wow factor and it be fun to be around..loyal, devoted and a bit of a clown...yeah I enjoy our drivier dogs without a doubt but if I had a yard full of them I would go crazy and most "normal" people arnt ready for a full on drivey ab, trust me!
..I'd like to think most of ours could be just great family home protection dog's which is what we originally got ours for 22 years ago a dog that can hang out round the house, loved the kids , made me feel safe when I was alone and was smart..yeah being great looking as well doesn't hurt.. 

3/15/2011 7:28 am  #14

Alright Bybees here is your final set then we open it up to the board members to ask there own questions you can answer or not answer has many has you like...here goes:

1. You are known for producing BIG dogs but in a recent conversation you stated that your goal was never to just produce big dogs.  What exactly are your goals and vision with your line?

2. I see that you have semen from Brahma and White Fang, what are your plans with these breedings?  Have you produced anything off of these two dogs recently?

3. What other programs are out there that you like?  Are there any future collaborations that you want to share? Would you add some game changer blood to improve hips and muscle???

4. Which dogs from your yard are you concentrating on and explain what each of them brings to the table? How do you feel about the health issues in the breed and why dont you do any health test being you get good money for your dogs???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/15/2011 4:47 pm  #15

Question # 1  (our goals for our line)

I think our goals will basically stay the same. We will continue to strive to improve on the dogs we have right now in our program. We do this by select breeding's and trying to pick the best puppies from those breeding's. Right now we are in a good place with our dogs. We have what I consider to be some great females, both young and old. We also have enough males with different things going for them to match with females to do some very good breeding's.
The thing that I think set us apart from some others is the fact that when we keep a pup out a breeding and it don't turn out to be the dog we hoped for, (for what ever reason) we get rid of it. We find it a pet home. We don't use it, and we don't sale it to someone else to breed.
This is not to say every dog we breed is perfect, but i can say every dog we breed has a lot more good qualities than bad ones.
When i pick a pup out of a litter i have learned not to let my expectations of what i had for the litter keep me from picking the best bulldog, whether it be the biggest, has the most drive, best conformation, standard, bully, or hybrid. I like the fact that we don't lock ourselves into just one kind of bulldog . I like our dogs and what we have been able to produce over the years doing it our way. I think we have had some pretty good results. Don't you?

Randee

Last edited by Bybee (3/16/2011 12:54 am)

3/15/2011 5:58 pm  #16

QUESTION # 2      (ANY PLANS FOR THE FANG OR BRAHMA SEMAN)

For me, the brahma question is easy. I don't care what my wife does with it. use it, sell it, flush it. Don't really care. As long as she don't try and put it in Barbie or Richochet.

The fang semen we bred to our little rip and got some nice dogs out of it. The male we kept  (Ike)  is know staying with our good friends Darren and Carrie Roberts. This breeding was a Rip n woody son to a Rip n woody grand daughter.
Ike was exacly what I thought and hoped for when we did this breeding, 100 lbs, lots of leg, good wind and a ton of prey drive.

Not sure of what bitch we will put the fang semen in next. Maybe Barbie or Richochet or some thing bully and athletic like Jewels.

Randee

Last edited by Bybee (3/16/2011 12:51 am)

3/18/2011 7:22 am  #17

Bybees I asume you wont be answering the last couple of questions??? Will you be taking some of the boards members questions???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

3/18/2011 7:24 pm  #18

no we are answering lol.. ....just got crazy busy..and we did a real long answer went to post it and it disappeared ! We will type it again ..we are very slow typers!

4/10/2011 8:22 pm  #19

this hot seat sucked.

DWK home of DWK's Big BAMF Buster- IDGAF, B1T3 M3, KMA, SMD, uSOB

4/14/2011 9:40 pm  #20

I have talked to the Bybees through email... they had some issue come up...but they said they will be back to finish the Hot Seat.

4/20/2011 2:53 pm  #21

This was pretty disappointing... Not the "hot" seat i'd expect to see from the Bybees

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

9/01/2011 10:11 pm  #22

I like this one...hopefully it'll get the hot bench aback on clue

9/03/2011 9:36 am  #23

What the BeJesus!! what happen to the rest of this hot seat? 5months later and still  no reply or finishing the questions?  bybees are an top noch kennel!! Whats up!?!

Thanks A Million & Happy Bulldoggin!!

Board footera