Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2010 10:01 am  #1

DOUG KENNEDY "HOT SEAT" VOL 2. ***CANCELED***

In exchanging correspondence with Mr. Kennedy we thought it was time to start taking the steps in repairing an image and a public perception in the Bully AB world... our original interview last year slipped off track for many different reasons... in VOL. 2 we will revisit some of those same questions and answers...and get a new level headed perspective from our beloved Douglas. 

Make sure to tune in to this "hot seat" and keep an open mind... just like last year feel free to email me quality questions YOU would like to see on the "hot seat" your questions will remain confidential like always...  On a side note...Doug invites all of N-X to stop by and check out his show the "King of the Ring" Sept 11 & 12th and see some of his dogs live and in the flesh...

P.S. this will be a closed interview conducted by your servant Uncle Ish after which we will open it up to the public and Mr. Kennedy can answer some of your questions directly if he so chooses to.

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of
Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Last edited by Uncle Ish (9/21/2010 10:35 am)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/06/2010 10:33 am  #2

Re: DOUG KENNEDY "HOT SEAT" VOL 2. ***CANCELED***

I would like to start by thanking Doug for getting back on the "hot seat" and we are going to start by going back in time a little bit and revisiting a section of our first interview together: On 01/15/2010 D.K. answered the following questions in this manner

Whats with these Screwed up Questions..whos pulling youre strings now ? Why are my questions leaned towards salamming my line you didnt ask these stupid questions for the previous breedrs on the HotSeat.Just keeping it real   

1.What is the biggest down fall of your line? And keep it real please...There is  No Downfall .

2. If you had to use another blood line to fix your faults who`s would you use???Why would I Use any other line ...No Need I can Fix any problem by selective breeding..Once you use another line you lose consistancy....I do Have a outcross male thats MGK/Dailey/Barbosa and do use him occasionally for a OUT.

3. What do you consider a "wreck"??? Youre Stupid ass questions

Doug how would you answer these same 3 questions today???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/18/2010 7:19 pm  #3

Is the show still going on?

9/20/2010 10:39 pm  #4

Uncle Ish wrote:

I would like to start by thanking Doug for getting back on the "hot seat" and we are going to start by going back in time a little bit and revisiting a section of our first interview together: On 01/15/2010 D.K. answered the following questions in this manner

Whats with these Screwed up Questions..whos pulling youre strings now ? Why are my questions leaned towards salamming my line you didnt ask these stupid questions for the previous breedrs on the HotSeat.Just keeping it real   

1.What is the biggest down fall of your line? And keep it real please...There is  No Downfall .

2. If you had to use another blood line to fix your faults who`s would you use???Why would I Use any other line ...No Need I can Fix any problem by selective breeding..Once you use another line you lose consistancy....I do Have a outcross male thats MGK/Dailey/Barbosa and do use him occasionally for a OUT.

Thansk But no thanks

9/21/2010 12:09 am  #5

That was funny. But why bother if your just gonna mess with the man like that? Im not a big Kennedy line fan but at least give him a decent hotseat ride.  Id be interested to hear what dogs he started with and when he got started. Does he have a lot of Peeler blood in his early dogs? I have heard that his dogs tend to be a little more aggressive (which I prefer in a bulldog if not overly so). Is this true? Which dogs that he has bred does he consider to be his top 3 or 4 produced and why (keepers or sold)? What breeders would you consider to be in the top few in the breed (aside from naming yourself in this answer)? what bloodline do you believe to be the best outcross for a breeding with your dogs if you were going to pick one and how would that line compliment yours? What is MOST important in breeding criteria to you? Do you believe solid structure is key to superior function and athleticism? Just some questions I would pose to Mr Kennedy.  I think anyone thats been in this breed as long as him and obviously produced dogs that some folks really like deserves some real questions to answer whether I care for his line myself or not...

9/21/2010 10:13 am  #6

Kennedy wrote:

Uncle Ish wrote:

Thansk But no thanks

Well Doug you have every right to decline this interview...you are off the hot seat and we wish you and your program the best moving forward. 

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/21/2010 10:23 am  #7

I think the questions were unfair Ish, after going through the previous Hotseats, I didn't see this line of questioning to anyone else and every person you interviewed in someone's eyes are surrounded by controversy of some sort. Maybe a different line of questioning would make for a more informative and interesting "Hotseat" I think you owe Nation X and Doug that much as I am not a big Doug Kennedy AB fan but I do like the fact that he has contributed alot to the American Bulldog and I think that should be respected. The "Hotseat" was alot of the reason people joined this board and it set itself apart from other boards, let's keep it going.. JMO

9/21/2010 10:30 am  #8

JayL wrote:

That was funny. But why bother if your just gonna mess with the man like that? Im not a big Kennedy line fan but at least give him a decent hotseat ride.  Id be interested to hear what dogs he started with and when he got started. Does he have a lot of Peeler blood in his early dogs? I have heard that his dogs tend to be a little more aggressive (which I prefer in a bulldog if not overly so). Is this true? Which dogs that he has bred does he consider to be his top 3 or 4 produced and why (keepers or sold)? What breeders would you consider to be in the top few in the breed (aside from naming yourself in this answer)? what bloodline do you believe to be the best outcross for a breeding with your dogs if you were going to pick one and how would that line compliment yours? What is MOST important in breeding criteria to you? Do you believe solid structure is key to superior function and athleticism? Just some questions I would pose to Mr Kennedy.  I think anyone thats been in this breed as long as him and obviously produced dogs that some folks really like deserves some real questions to answer whether I care for his line myself or not...

JayL & Mr. Carter I appreciate the feed back but you may not know that me and Mr. Kennedy had a format we agreed to follow his first set of questions arent a surprise in any way... if the interview would have took place you would have been able to pass judgement at the end of it and there where no plans to "mess" with Doug... that wasnt our intentions... we intended to actually try and put certain stigmas to rest and promote positives... his first hot seat didnt go the way it could have or should have... but regardless... we honestly wish Mr. Douglas Kennedy the best moving forward...and I thank him for even considering giving it a second shot...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/21/2010 10:36 am  #9

dougs a nice guy i went to his yard in thecold  rain and he had no problem showing his dogs like doug or his line or not he has produced some nice dogs and when outcrossed produces some muscular dogs

TheBulldog breed is the Gladiator Warrior freaks of the dog world u don't have one get one
http://m.facebook.com/EliteJeremieLopez?refid=0

9/21/2010 9:10 pm  #10

Actually I agreed to re do the Hotseat after talking to Ishmail and what does he do put up the old Q & A  that was disrespecful in the first place...20 yrs and 10 generations of breeding American Bulldogs and thats what he feels I deserve ...Every time I read it I feel disrespected and see he had a Hidden agenda all along ..Cool I will just post somewhere else where Im not disrespected ..Peace Out

Last edited by Kennedy (9/21/2010 9:14 pm)

9/22/2010 8:28 am  #11

Hidden agenda???  How much more transparent did you need it to be Mr. Kennedy??? It seems like you forgot what we discussed... here is ONE of the emails you received from me and you agreed to continue after your show you promoted on this board like a fiend....

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Ish Palomino <muscletechk9@yahoo.com> wrote:

So do I promote you for next week or what? If yes remember there are going to be some tuff questions it all depends on how you decide to answer them... take advantage of the spot light show a new side to Doug Kennedy your not going to win everybody over but you will gain respect and mark a new beginning and win allot of bulldoggers back... that's the goal of having you on this hot seat again...it isn't to beat you up but to build you up...and when that happens I will take you up on that beer... 

Case closed.

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/22/2010 10:19 am  #12

Ok Ish ..I really wanted to do the Hotseat again.and yes I agreed and yes you said the questions would be hard ...But you never said you was going to post up the old one and start by disrespecting me..Why do you wish to play stupid  ...We all know your a smart man..Obviously you had a agenda ..Not a Hidden agenda ..just a agenda .....You tried to ban me from this board for nothing and had a little backlash from other members who seen through the Bullcrap and reinstated my membership...Im over it ...I get it you dont like me or my dogs but never been to my kennel ...someday if you would like to visit youre still welcome as anyone else who has a negative outlook of my line.... Please come look for yourself..Youll walk away with a whole new outlook on Kennedy dogs ...youll have no choice unless youre Kennel blind ..........."Family and Bulldogs thats what matters." Douglas D Kennedy III

9/22/2010 3:10 pm  #13

Kennedy wrote:

Ok Ish ..I really wanted to do the Hotseat again.and yes I agreed and yes you said the questions would be hard ...But you never said you was going to post up the old one and start by disrespecting me..Why do you wish to play stupid  ...We all know your a smart man..Obviously you had a agenda ..Not a Hidden agenda ..just a agenda .....You tried to ban me from this board for nothing and had a little backlash from other members who seen through the Bullcrap and reinstated my membership...Im over it ...I get it you dont like me or my dogs but never been to my kennel ...someday if you would like to visit youre still welcome as anyone else who has a negative outlook of my line.... Please come look for yourself..Youll walk away with a whole new outlook on Kennedy dogs ...youll have no choice unless youre Kennel blind ..........."Family and Bulldogs thats what matters." Douglas D Kennedy III

My "agenda" was to get you what you wanted another round on the hot seat to try and make it right, and you were banned for bashing the board that you often use. It was my choice only to bring you back... the others honestly didnt care...nothing personal...Mr. Douglas Kennedy happy trails and you are welcomed to continue posting on our board.

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

9/23/2010 4:31 pm  #14

Kennedy wrote:

Oh Really ... So youre saying it was all your Idea to disrespect me ?   Cool  I appreciate your Help...Youre a real Nice Guy !!!

Doug don't sweat it, I don't think the intent was to disrespect you, but to enlighten people on what your dogs really are. No question, over the last 8 months or so alot has been said about your dogs, also with the likes of other hotseat guest that had things to say as well. Even though the line of questioning was of bad taste I think you could've beat the odds by answering the questions and moving forward. There are always going to be haters in anything you do be it dogs or anything else, our job is to deal with it and over come. You speak alot about God and blessing people and he is what you should've used to fuel your response and get the opportunity to say your peace. I personally wanted you to answer the questions not for my sake but for the sake of earning  respect from your peers, even if not to win them over but shed a better light on your program. Not one breeder has a full proof program and every line has faults so you are not alone my Brother,  I am alot older than most on the boards and I don't breed, sell ,or show Bulldogs but my eyes aren't blind and my mind isn't empty to the American Bulldog the second best dog of our time. So Doug you have nice dogs, you have some not so nice dogs... and so does everyone who breeds dogs, what will you do to quiet the naysayers and educate the newbies into producing a better bulldog? Shizzy if I were you i'd quiet ISH  and educate him on your dogs and the rest of us, you have a great deal of knowledge and although i'm partial to Dailey and some BH dogs myself, I nor anyone else can discredit your contribution to this breed. My opinion but no a biased one... Take care and God Bless

9/15/2011 3:51 am  #15

Is the show still going on?

Coach Handbags , Coach factory outlet
Coach Outlet , Coach Purses , Coach Bags

Board footera