Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/10/2012 9:58 am  #1

***CONGRATS CRAZY HORSE BULLIES YOUR ON THE HOT SEAT... NEW DATE***

Crazy Horse has a crazy work schedule so we are set for June 01, 2012

Nation-X is growing and we are proud of the great strides we have made has a no holds barred message board and we continue to look for ways to improve our product and add innovation to your online bulldoggin experience. The concept of N-X has always been to promote and show case not only the great established breeders of the past but the fast growing population of up and coming kennels and breeders AKA "Generation NeXt" Typically the "Hot Seat" was a interview done with long time breeders but we will now also turn the spot light to the "new school" and try to get inside of there mindset and feel there pulse on all things bulldog.

Up next at bat we have a young program that seemed to pop up from no where and is making there presence known with one of the most complete line ups out... Crazy Horse Bullies didnt go the conservative route... they have amassed a fleet of some of the finest young prospect and established veterans in the bulldog world to date... for those that may be new to N-X HOT-SEATS... AFTER MY INTERVIEW WITH CH questions will be opened to the public and your identity will remain completely anonymous SO FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME RESPECTFUL BULLDOG RELATED QUESTIONS REGARDING THE C.H. BREEDING PROGRAM...

We are set for JUNE 01 2012 AND DONT FORGET TO EMAIL ME THOSE QUESTIONS...

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of
Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Last edited by Uncle Ish (4/16/2012 8:11 pm)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

4/15/2012 7:59 am  #2

Re: ***CONGRATS CRAZY HORSE BULLIES YOUR ON THE HOT SEAT... NEW DATE***

THIS SOULD BE A NICE ONE.
THIS FELLA AND HIS WIFE HAVE BOUGHT THEMSELVES RIGHT INTO THE DRIVER SEAT.
HE HAS SOME OF THE NICEST DOGS IN THE BREED.......AND CANT EVEN DRINK BEER YET....LOL...WTF
I AM FREINDS WITH ALOT OF PEOPLE.......AND I THINK THERE WILL BE SOME CRAZY QUESTIONS HERE.
DONT MISS THIS ONE FOLKS.
REMEMBER WHAT I SAID.

STRAP YOUR BOOTS ON YOUNG MAN.........
SHOULD BE A FUN RIDE.

D

http://nastybulls.webs.com/
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

Board footera