Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/03/2012 7:26 pm  #51

Re: NASTY BULLS...YOU ARE ON THE HOTSEAT GENERATION-NEXT ***SHOW-TIME***

Darrin, Great job answering the questions posed to you thus far, most were as you said...Stupid questions but as a newb myself, I want to get something out of other peoples thoughts so I have a few questions if you don't mind sir....
1.) now that you are starting to health test, what test besides Pennhip will you start to add to your program if any?
2.) Do you think health testing should be a neccesity in this breed plagued with so many issues?
3.)Do you think registries should implement a neccessary health test on all dogs?
4.) Now that you've been around a little while, what would you tell someone new to the breed regarding mistakes you made, things you could've or would've done different and things you could change, what advice would you give on do's and do nots as well as one thing you could tell a newb about the breed, positive and negative? Thx in advance D

When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.

1/03/2012 8:10 pm  #52

D-Nasty I told you there would be a bunch of preguntas for you... your taking them in stride though...good job....

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/03/2012 9:37 pm  #53

ghostdog wrote:

Darrin, Great job answering the questions posed to you thus far, most were as you said...Stupid questions but as a newb myself, I want to get something out of other peoples thoughts so I have a few questions if you don't mind sir....
1.) now that you are starting to health test, what test besides Pennhip will you start to add to your program if any?
2.) Do you think health testing should be a neccesity in this breed plagued with so many issues?
3.)Do you think registries should implement a neccessary health test on all dogs?
4.) Now that you've been around a little while, what would you tell someone new to the breed regarding mistakes you made, things you could've or would've done different and things you could change, what advice would you give on do's and do nots as well as one thing you could tell a newb about the breed, positive and negative? Thx in advance D

NO PROBLEM GHOST.

WE ARE STARTING WITH PENN HIP.....THEN WE WILL BRUCILIOUS TEST....LOL...I CANT SPELL I KNOW. IT CHECKS FOR Venereal disease IN DOGS.
THEN WE WILL MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE.

NOPE......I DONT THINK ANYTHING IN LIFE SHOULD BE MANDITORY...EACH PERSON IS DEFINED BY THERE CHOICES IN LIFE AS IN BULLDOGS.

ANSWER IS THE SAME FOR THIS AS THE LAST.....TO EACH THERE OWN.

4.) Now that you've been around a little while, what would you tell someone new to the breed regarding mistakes you made, things you could've or would've done different and things you could change, what advice would you give on do's and do nots as well as one thing you could tell a newb about the breed, positive and negative?

OK.....I WILL HELP ALL OF THE NEWBIES WITH THIS ONE.
FIRST ATTEND A COUPLE OF SHOWS SO THAT YOU DONT GET STUCK WITH BUYING SOMETHING THAT LATER YOU WILL BE EMBARRESED TO SHOW.......
ALMOST EVERY PERSON STARTS OFF WITH SUBSTANDARD DOGS THAT THEY BOUGHT FROM A FREIND THAT HE OBVIOUSLY DIDNT WANT.
SO ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN TO A COUPLE OF SHOWS AND UNDERSTAND BASIC CONFERMATION AND TYPE OF THE DOG YOU PREFERE......THEN YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON A SOLID BREEDER.....SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH THAT THEY WONT BE OUT OF BUISNESS WHEN YOU NEED TO BRING ONE BACK OR HAVE QUESTIONS.
ONCE YOU HAVE FOUND A BREEDER THAT BREEDS THE TYPE YOU LIKE AND HAS THE PEDS YOU DESIRE THEN GO SEE THAT YARD......LOOK AT WHAT IS OFFERED BEFORE YOU AGREE TO BUY.
LOOK IN THERE MOUTHS AT THERE BITES ESPECIALLY.......PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TRADE AND SELL WRY DOGS ALL THE TIME TRYING TO PASS THERE LOSS ONTO SOMEONE ELSE.

HAVE SMARTS ABOUT YOURSELF WHEN LOOKING AT WHAT TO BUY.

I FIGURED OUT LONG AGO THAT BUYING ADULTS IS WAY SMARTER THAN BUYING PUPS.......
YOU DONT HAVE THE FIRST 6 MONTHS OR A YEAR TO GET THEM USED TO YOU BUT YOU DONT HAVE THAT 50/50 SHOT OF THEM BEING CRAPPERS EITHER.

DONT GET INTO IT JUST FOR MAKING MONEY.......LOL....THAT DOESNT HAPPEN FOR MOST OF US.
I BEEN FEEDING THESE ABS SINCE 2004 AND HAVE SOLD ONE PUP AND 3 ADULTS FOR MY MONEY BACK.
ONLY GET INTO THIS DOG GAME IF YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE DAMN DOGS.......
PERIOD.
GET WHAT YOU LIKE BUT MAKE SURE IT IS STRAIGHT OR YOU WILL BE KICKING YOURSELF IN THE ASSS SOON ENOUGH.

IF I COULD CHANGE ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE TOLD CHRIS TO KISS MY ASSS WHEN HE CAME TO PICK UP BISHOP.
IF I COULD HAVE DONE IT DIFFERANT I WOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY BROTHER AND NOT BOUGHT A TON OF CULLS FROM TREY EITHER......BUT I AM HARD HEADED.
IF I COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING DIFFERANT I WOULD HAVE NOT SOLD bitch.
IF I COULD HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING I WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER BROTHER.

D

http://nastybulls.webs.com/
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

1/04/2012 3:46 am  #54

D Nasty wrote:

ghostdog wrote:

D Nasty wrote:

A HINT...IT'S ABOUT THIS PICTURE

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac312/thehitsquad_ashley/8664_new_renderings_03-1.jpg

What is the hint behind this picture??? 

WE ARE WAITING ON APPROVAL OF DATE FOR THE 2012 RUMBLE ON THE RIVER ABRA SHOW
RIVER FRONT......RIGHT ON THE GREAT LAWN.

AS SOON AS WE GET DETAILS WE WILL POST IT UP.

D

And I demand tshirts that Say "doin It Nasty"

1/04/2012 7:09 am  #55

My set of questions.............

1.  What goals do you have for you program??  What is it that you wish to accomplish?? 

2.  What is your ideal American Bulldog??  Name an actual dog that fits Nasty Bulls vision.  You have bought dogs from Tray and mentioned that you would be producing Naptown's style of dog.  Now you are doing a breeding with Big Boy X Sin that will produce absolute monsters.  That is a huge variance in style, type, size etc.  Where is your program heading??

3.  What is it like to have a brother involved in the same breed??  Is there a sibling rivalry?? 

4.  If you could own any dog in the breed, who would it be??  If you could make any breeding happen, what would it be??  If you could compete head to head with anybody what kennel would it be, and what specific dog??

5.  What is your most memorable moment related to your experience with the breed??

1/04/2012 7:12 am  #56

Much respect Darin for the way you handled those silly assed questions and thanks for the honesty on the good questions that are now coming!

1/04/2012 11:02 am  #57

Cold Country wrote:

My set of questions.............

1.  What goals do you have for you program??  What is it that you wish to accomplish?? 

2.  What is your ideal American Bulldog??  Name an actual dog that fits Nasty Bulls vision.  You have bought dogs from Tray and mentioned that you would be producing Naptown's style of dog.  Now you are doing a breeding with Big Boy X Sin that will produce absolute monsters.  That is a huge variance in style, type, size etc.  Where is your program heading??

3.  What is it like to have a brother involved in the same breed??  Is there a sibling rivalry?? 

4.  If you could own any dog in the breed, who would it be??  If you could make any breeding happen, what would it be??  If you could compete head to head with anybody what kennel would it be, and what specific dog??

5.  What is your most memorable moment related to your experience with the breed??

OK TROY.......MORE MEAT AND POTATOES

WELL I STARTED OUT WITH BABY GOALS......I JUST WANTED A GOOD DOG.
AFTER BUYING A BUNCH OF SUBPAR DOGS FROM TRAY I SMARTENED UP ON WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN A PUP A LIL.
THIS IS WHEN I REALIZED THAT PURCHASING ADULTS WAS WAY SMARTER.
I BOUGHT 5 SHITTERS IN A ROW THEN GOT PAPI.
NOW LETS BE CLEAR ON SOMETHING........GLYNN TOLD ME FROM THE GET GO THAT I SHOULD WATCH BUYING PUPS FROM TRAY.......AND WATCH DOING BUISNESS WITH HIM......BUT I DIDNT LISTEN. TRAY IS A SWELL GUY BUT WILL BITE ME YOU IF HE GETS A CHANCE EVERYTIME.
AFTER I GOT PAPI MY GOALS CHANGED.
WHEN I FIRST GOT PAPI I STARTED GOING TO SHOWS.........REALIZED AT THAT FIRST MOMENT AT THE FIRST TENN SHOW THAT I WANTED TO TAKE MY DOGS AND ENTER THIS SHOW WORLD.....WHICH IS MUCH DIFFERANT THAN THE WORLD OF THE AVERAGE PET OWNER.
WE LOVED TO COMPETE AND TRY AND WIN.
WE WERE HOOKED ON SHOWING FROM THE GET GO.
I MADE A GOAL TO GET PAPI DUAL CH. AND DID IT.
THIS YEARS GOAL IS TO DUAL CH. MERC
ALSO THIS YEAR OUR GOAL IS TO GET A WEIGHTPULL TITLE ON MERC AND PAPI.

I BOUGHT DOGS FROM NAPTOWN IN THE BEGINING BASICALLY BECAUSE I WANTED SOME STOCK TO COMPETE WITH AT THE SHOWS AND MAYBE.....JUST MAYBE HAVE SOMETHING THAT MY BROTHER WOULD BE IMPRESSED BY.
AS I OBVIOUSLY LOOK UP TO HIM AND HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE.
BUT AFTER SO MANY DOGS FROM TRAY I REALIZED THAT HE ACTUALLY HAD THE STYLE DOGS I LIKED ANYWAYS I JUST WASNT GETTING THE GOOD ONES.

SO.........NAPTOWN DEFINATELY HAD THE STYLE DOGS THAT I WANTED.
THE BIGBOY X SIN LITTER WHILE I ADMIT ISNT MY STYLE.
I AM ONLY DOING THE BREEDING FOR FEMALES.
I DONT CARE ANYTHING ABOUT THE MALES IN THAT BREEDING AT ALL......I HAVE MALES.
IT'S ALL ABOUT THA BITCHS WITH THAT ONE.
I AM SURE THAT ALL THE BITCHS OFF SIN X BIGBOY WILL BE ABLE TO ADD A LIL SIZE IF NOT HOLD THE SIZE AND ADD BONE ASWELL TO MY PAPI BLOOD.

MY IDEAL DOG WOULD BE A COMBINATION OF A FEW DOGS.......THERE IS REALLY NOT A DOG OUT THAT I HAVE SEEN THAT MAKES ME SAY.....THAT DOG THERE IS WHAT I AM TRYING TO PRODUCE.
ITS MORE OF A COLLECTION OF DIFFERANT DOG PARTS OFF DIFFERANT DOGS TO PUT TOGETHER AND MAKE MY IDEAL DOG.

FUNNY STUFF.......I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THIS TO BE THE VERY FIRST QUESTION
HE HAD OBVIOUSLY BEEN INVOLVED IN THIS BREED FOR YEARS BEFORE ME AS I WAS INTO AM STAFFS.
SO WHEN I GOT INTRESTED IN THIS BREED IT WAS ONLY....AND I SWEAR ONLY TO BE CLOSER TO MY BROTHER. TO HANG OUT WITH AND TALK TO HIM ON SOME KIND OF EVEN PLAYING FEILD.
WE ARE DIFFERANT PEOPLE AND HAVE BEEN IN DIFFERANT CITYS AND DIFFERANT COUNTRYS FOR MOST OF OUR LIVES SO IT WAS NICE TO BE ABLE TO GET CLOSER WITH HIM AND HAVE A JOINT INTEREST.
AT FIRST THERE WAS NO RIVALRY EXCEPT OBVIOUSLY I WAS TRYING TO GET GOOD ENOUGH DOGS THAT I WOULD BE SOMEONE IN HIS EYES.
WE WOULD GO TO SHOWS TO BEAT EVERYONE....TOGETHER.
OR I WOULD GO TO SHOWS WITH HIS AND MY DOGS TO TRY AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
HE IS A GOOD GUY....AND TOTALLY MEENS WELL WITH WHATEVER HE DOES.
WHEN HE TOLD ME HE DIDNT WANT ME TO BE A PART OF HOK ANYMORE.......IT REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS. I AM A MAN....I CAN ADMIT THAT.
BUT THIS FAR DOWN THE ROAD I UNDERSTAND THAT HE WAS ONLY REALY SETTING ME FREE ON THE WORLD.
NOW I AM UNCHAINED AND UNBOUND.
I CAN SAY WHAT I WANT AND DO WHAT I WANT AND IT IS ALL ON ME.
I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT STEPPING ON HIS TOES WITH ANYONE OR ANYTHING I DO.

NOW THAT I AM ON MY OWN WITH MY KENNEL I AM ANXIOUS TO GET MY STOCK IN THE RING WITH HIS STOCK.
BEFORE I WANTED ME AND HIM TO TAKE ON THE WORLD.......
NOW HE IS JUST PART OF THE WORLD I AM TRYING TO TAKE OVER.

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE.......HE IS MY BLOOD.
I ONLY HAVE ONE BROTHER AND WOULD TAKE A FOCKIN BULLIT FOR HIS ASSS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
I LOVE HIM....HE IS MY BROTHER......BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY......I AM GONNA BEAT THAT ASSS IN THE RING....HOPEFULLY EVERY TIME.
IN THE WORDS OF POPPABILL ............NUFFF SAID::::::

If you could own any dog in the breed, who would it be??   
THUMPER SAIS     BULLYGALS ROXANNE  OR  MASSIMOS BIGBOY
D-NASTY SAIS     BLEVINS KADEE  OR  DTPs MACE IN UR DAMN FACE

If you could make any breeding happen, what would it be??
THIS IS EASY........LOOK UP
ROXANNE X BIGBOY AND KADEE X MACE

If you could compete head to head with anybody what kennel would it be, and what specific dog??
WELL THIS IS PRETTY FREAKIN EASY AS WELL
I WOULD TAKE YOU ON CC......
LETS FACE IT........IF YOU ARE OR NOT THE BEST SHOW KENNEL OUT THERE YOU DEFINATELY ARE CONSIDERED IT BY QUITE A FEW PEOPLE IN THE BREED.....INCLUDING YOUR SELF.

I LOVE TO COMPETE.....WIN OR LOOSE
I LOVE TO BE IN THE RING WITH DOGS THAT EVERYONE LIKES AND TALKS ABOUT.

LETS FACE IT.....I WANT TO MATCH UP WITH THE DOG THAT BEST REPRESENTS YOUR KENNEL AND HAS THE MOST ACCOMPLISHMENTS.
AND THE DOG I WOULD WANT..........
BMJ OFCOURSE.
LOOK AT ALL THE STUFF THAT DOGS DONE.
I WOULD LOVE TO STACK MY LIL FELLA PAPI UP AGAINST BMJ FOR A SHOW OR PICTURES
I THINK MY MALE HAS JUST AS GOOD CONFERMATION AS BMJ....AND JUST AS GOOD MOVEMENT.
I REALLY THINK I WOULD HAVE A SHOT AT BEATIN HIM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

CAUSE JUST LIKE YOU.......I LOVE MY DOGS....I UNDERSTAND THERE FLAWS......AND IKNOW THAT PAPI IS BETTER THAN A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT OF DOGS OUT THERE......

IS HE BETTER THAN BMJ.......WELL THATS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE.
IMO......IT WOULD COME DOWN TO PERSONAL PREFERANCE EVERY TIME.

OTHER KENNELS WORTH BEATING
BULLY RASCALZ........
ROOTS.....
DAILEY.....

YOU BEAT ANY OF THESE 4 AND YOUR DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.....PERIOD

5.  What is your most memorable moment related to your experience with the breed?
OH GOODNESS....THERE ARE A FEW.

I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT IT WAS WHEN WE WENT TO THE KING OF THE RING IN DETROIT AND GLYNN TELLS ME BEFORE I GET THERE THAT HE DOESNT WANT ME TO EMBARASSE HIM.
AND 2 HRS LATER HE IS IN THE RING FOR FREAK ON A LEASH FINALS AND THEY WERE ASKING FOR APPLAUSE......
DOUG LOOKS AT GLYNN AND TELLS THE CROWD GLYNN NEAL......AND POINTS AT GLYNN....
THEN GLYNN STARTS DOING THE WORM IN THE RING FOR HIS APPLAUSE......
I ALMOST FELL DOWN........LOL.....I MEEN FOR REAL.....I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING OR SOMETHING.
I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF.
LMAO

MOST MEMORABLE TRIP WAS TO FL.
9 DOGS AND 5 KIDS 36 HRS OF DRIVING
WHAT I LIKE TO CALL......HELL ON WHEELS

1/04/2012 3:27 pm  #58

This last read was so much better(thanks Troy) Darin is 100% good people im lucky to call em friend, he taught me the show side of these dogs and all about form and function, gave me something to look at and openned my eyes to so much in my own yard, id have to say changed the way i think about good dogs vs cool dogs. You live and you learn I still dont have a yard of show dogs (got 1 coming this month shhh) But Darin gave me a goal to produce better more correct dogs. Great read (Id like to see BMJ and Papi to lol as of right now Id have to say Wrecking Bull has it all)

1/04/2012 6:40 pm  #59

Darin,

You did a very nice job on the hot seat, but I would have expected nothing less. 

Regards,

Glynn

Last edited by High Octane Bulldogs (1/04/2012 8:10 pm)

1/05/2012 1:13 pm  #60

Greg D. wrote:

Much respect Darin for the way you handled those silly assed questions and thanks for the honesty on the good questions that are now coming!

THANKS GREG

I AM WAITING ON THE REST.
BUT MAYBE THEY DIDNT LIKE MY ANSWERS.

D

1/05/2012 1:37 pm  #61

Darin,

This has been a good read...guess I'll bite and ask you a few questions..

1. What advice would you give someone who is interested getting in to the AB breed? Be it show, work, or just pet.

2. What do you look for when someone is interested in purchasing a puppy or dog from you?

3. What regrets (if any) do you have while being involved with AB's?

4. What do you enjoy most about these great dogs?

Thanks,

Jeff

1/05/2012 2:40 pm  #62

boondockbullies wrote:

Darin,

This has been a good read...guess I'll bite and ask you a few questions..

1. What advice would you give someone who is interested getting in to the AB breed? Be it show, work, or just pet.

2. What do you look for when someone is interested in purchasing a puppy or dog from you?

Thanks,

Jeff

BUY ADULT DOGS WITH SOLID PEDS OF YOUR LIKING
CHECK DOGS OVER COMPLETELY BEFORE PURCHASING
DONT EXPECT TO BE WELCOMED BY THE BULLDOG COMMUNITY......GOTTA HAVE TOUGH SKIN.
READ AND WATCH THESE BOARDS FOR 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR BEFORE POSTING LIKE I DID.
BREED AND FEED WHAT YOU PERSONALLY LIKE    (EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN AGENDAS)

I HAVE ONLY SOLD ONE PUP......AND MY BROTHER SAID HE WAS A GREAT GUY....THAT WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
I HAVE SOLD 3 ADULTS FOR MY MONEY BACK.....AND 2 WERE TO MY FREINDS THAT I PERSONALLY KNOW AND 1 WAS TO A GUY WHO LIVES 1 MILE AWAY.
WHAT WOULD I LOOK FOR IF I ACTUALLY WAS IN THIS TO SELL PUPS AND MAKE MONEY..........I WOULD WANT TO KNOW WERE THEY LIVE.....WERE THEY PLAN ON KEEPING THE DOG.....WHAT THEY PLAN ON FEEDING HIM.......WHAT OUTLETS DO THEY HAVE FOR EXCERSISING THE DOG......WHAT ARE THERE PLANS FOR THE DOG (REASON FOR PURCHASE).......DO THEY PLAN ON BREEDING (IS THAT THE REASON FOR PURCHASE).
ALL I BEILEVE VERY IMPORTANT FACTORS TO THINK ABOUT WHEN I WANT TO SELL A DOG TO SOMEONE.

I PERSONALLY WOULD RATHER GIVE SOMEONE A DOG.......IF THEY ARENT DOING RIGHT BY IT I WOULD TAKE IT BACK.....PERIOD

I HAVE GAVE AWAY ALL MY DOGS THAT I THOUGHT WERE UNBREEDWORTHY.......DIDNT TRY AND MAKE A DIME......ONLY WANTED GOOD HOMES FOR THEM.
AND I AM TALKING ABOUT 20 PLUS DOGS.......THAT I HAVE PAID FOR AND GAVE TO SOMEONE....SERIOUSLY I HAVE BEEN THREW A FEW DOGS AND I JUST WONT FEED ANYTHING LIKE SOME MIGHT THINK.
NOW I NEVER FIXED ANY OF THOSE DOGS.......BUT I MADE SURE THAT THE OWNERS NEW THAT I DIDNT WANT THE DOG BRED AND I EXPLAINED WHY IN EACH CASE.
THATS ALOT OF DOGS.......BUT THEY ARE LIVING HIGH ON THE HOG NOW.....IN PERSONALIZED HOMES THAT FIT THERE NEEDS.
I HAVE ALOT OF MY DOGS OUT ON FARMS.......AND THE FARMERS IN INDIANA COME OVER ALL THE TIME TO SEE IF I HAVE ANYMORE FOR THEM.
EVERY DOG THAT HAS CAME THREW MY HANDS HAS LEFT MY YARD IN BETTER SHAPE THAN WHEN IT CAME AND WAS PUT IN A BETTER PLACE THAN WERE IT CAME FROM OR EVEN HERE FOR THAT MATTER.

LETTING A FREIND TAKE SATAN TO BREED.
SELLING bitch
ARGUEING ON THESE BOARDS WITH PEOPLE WHO JUST PLAIN DONT MATTER TO MY LIFE
(LIHN, FRANK, SUSAN, DTK)
GIVING BISHOP BACK TO CHRIS
GIVING CASH TO MY SISTER IN LAW
GIVING MY BROTHER JR. CH. LIL POODY (MERCS SISTER)

THESE DOGS ARE WILLING TO PLEASE US OWNERS.
I WORK WITH MY DOGS ON SILLY LIL STUFF.....JUST TO SEE WHATI CAN TEACH THEM.
THEY ARE REAL SMART AND WILLING TO LEARN AND PLEASE.
I FIND MY MOST JOY IN SEEING THERE RESPONSES WHEN THEY FINALLY ACCOMPLISH WHAT I ASK OF THEM.
HER IS A EXAMPLE
I TAUGHT MERC
I POINT AT HIM AND SAY "POW" WITH MY HAND LIKE A GUN
HE WILL DROP LIKE A ROCK........THEN ROLL ON HIS BACK AND STAY THERE TILL I PET HIM.
WHEN HE FINALLY DID IT FOR THE FIRST TIME HE LOOKED AT ME AND HOW HAPPY I WAS AND I COULD SEE HOW HAPPY IT MADE HIM TO PLEASE ME.

FOR THE EXCEPTION OF PAPI I TAKE A SUBMISSIVE ROLE WHEN I PLAY WITH MY DOGS.
I REACT TO THERE MOVEMENTS INSTED OF THEM REACTING TO MINE.

FOR PAPI IT IS THE OPPOSITE......I AM ROUGHER AND MAKE HIM REACT TO MY MOVEMENTS INSTEAD OF LETTING HIM LEAD.

GRANTED I TEACH THEM UN USEFULL STUFF ALOT BUT AS WITH US HUMANS IT IS NICE TO LEARN FUN STUFF ASWELL.

D

1/05/2012 2:42 pm  #63

TT wrote:

Good Job on the interveiw D Nasty you did not duck anything and stood up well under pressure!!....lol....I hope you get that louisville show together as I have sum good memories from that town, we had sum rockin parties back in the 90's at a club downtown called the Thunderdome and wouldnt mind makin sum more.

THANKS MAN...JUST TRYING TO BE REAL
WE ARE WORKING ON THE DATE AS WE SPEAK......COULD GET INTERESTING.

THATS FREAKIN HILARIOUS TT
THAT WAS MY CLUB WHEN I WAS AT FT. KNOX IN THE ARMY
EITHER THERE OR THE TOYTIGER IS WERE YOU COULD FIND ME ON ANY GIVIN WEEKEND FROM 91 TO 94.
WILD TIMES MY FREIND.....WILD TIMES.

I JUST LOOK LIKE A YOUNGSTER......BUT I TURN 40   JAN 21

D

Last edited by D Nasty (1/05/2012 2:44 pm)

1/07/2012 10:24 pm  #64

Showtime Kennels wrote:

This last read was so much better(thanks Troy) Darin is 100% good people im lucky to call em friend, he taught me the show side of these dogs and all about form and function, gave me something to look at and openned my eyes to so much in my own yard, id have to say changed the way i think about good dogs vs cool dogs. You live and you learn I still dont have a yard of show dogs (got 1 coming this month shhh) But Darin gave me a goal to produce better more correct dogs. Great read (Id like to see BMJ and Papi to lol as of right now Id have to say Wrecking Bull has it all)

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS MAN.
I APPRECIATE THEM ALOT.
I AM NEW AND YOU ARE NEW AND THERE ARE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW.
AND WE CAN CHANGE ALL THIS.
THE WAY THAT EVERYONE DOESNT WORK TOGETHER AND ALWAYS DOGS EVERY BODY OUT.
WE NEED TO ALL WORK AS ONE TO MAKE THIS A BETTER BREED WHEN WE LEAVE IT THAN WHEN WE CAME.
I FOR ONE WELCOME ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO SOME BULLDOGGIN WITH ME TO PICK UP THE PHONE AND CALL
270-302-5858

AGAIN.....THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS SHOWTIME

D

1/07/2012 10:55 pm  #65

you handled it great Darrin...........I'll agree some stupid questions were asked, but you gave great answers.

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

1/08/2012 9:40 am  #66

Well done Darrin “Nasty" Neal! You made it apparent that your focus is clear, and you handled the hot seat like a PRO. I think that for a lot of folks who don’t know you here, they have a newfound respect for Nasty Bulls. I’ve only had good dealings with you and your brother and have nothing but gratitude and respect for the both of you. Now, my only question is…when are you going to post the video of you running Papi for 1 mile like you said you would? I haven’t forgotten, and this is the hot seat right! Come'on player where you at?

David

Last edited by M1AB (1/08/2012 9:40 am)

FTBS

1/08/2012 11:35 pm  #67

BHBulldogs wrote:

you handled it great Darrin...........I'll agree some stupid questions were asked, but you gave great answers.

THANKS BIG V
JUST TYPED WHAT CAME TO MIND.

D

1/08/2012 11:39 pm  #68

M1AB wrote:

Well done Darrin “Nasty" Neal! You made it apparent that your focus is clear, and you handled the hot seat like a PRO. I think that for a lot of folks who don’t know you here, they have a newfound respect for Nasty Bulls. I’ve only had good dealings with you and your brother and have nothing but gratitude and respect for the both of you. Now, my only question is…when are you going to post the video of you running Papi for 1 mile like you said you would? I haven’t forgotten, and this is the hot seat right! Come'on player where you at?

David

MAN.....
I WISH I HAD A CAMERA WITH MORE VIDEO CAPABILITYS.
I HAVE ONE BUT IT WILL ONLY RECORD 5 MIN AND THEN IT HAS TO BE DOWNLOADED AND ERASED BEFORE I CAN TAKE ANOTHER VIDEO.
I JUST DONT KNOW ANYONE WITH A VIDEO CAMERA.

SEND SOMEONE OVER....
I WILL DO IT WITH PAPI.
THEN I WILL DO IT WITH MERC, SNOOKI, AND ABIGAIL AT THE SAME TIME.

I DEFINATELY AINT SCARED.
SEND ON OVER THE VIDEO CAMERA.
I WILL SEND IT BACK

D

5/08/2012 5:48 pm  #69

what abunch of silly questions...ha ha ha

D

Board footera