Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/16/2010 5:41 pm  #26

Re: Congrats Doug Kennedy you are on the HOT SEAT...

1) What is your lines biggest faults and draw backs health wise and body wise???      The same faults that all american bulldogs have .No dog is perfect.I currently have 20 Adult Abs of wich 15 are thick and straight from front to back...Not Many people have been to my Kennel in a couple years and my line has improved dramamtically ..I will be posting pics and updating my website for all the good people who would like  to see what I ve bee doing over the last couple years ..The Abs have come along way and you either step your game up or step aside and let the pros handle it..

2. What other "established" AB bloodline would you use to correct said faults???No one certain line can improve on my dogs but the kennedy line always mixes well with all other lines...Believe me Ive tried them all bred  to my line and the Kennedy line shines through.. Like it or not its undeniable.Yes I feel like there is always something I can Improve on and I will keep the Idealogy until the day Im no longer on Gods green earth.

3. And when is a bulldog too wide???When his legs are on Backwards...LOL...No Honestly I feel they are to wide when it hinders their  movement ....Some like them overly wide and out in the elbows and I actually like a very wide dog thats straight and NOT out in the elbows ... Ive been working on that also....Coming Soon the outcome of this undertaking in the improvement of my line...Always room for Improvement and never give up on your dreams.

1/17/2010 12:21 pm  #27

Doug thank you very much for your answers and you are off the heat...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

1/18/2010 6:11 pm  #28

Thank Ish

4/20/2012 4:23 am  #29

He was my best buddy and probably favorite dog of all times..He had high drive and loved to work....

5/13/2012 11:47 pm  #30

Really amazing this information I would have like to seen him and Damien stacked back and forth instead of Damien so many times on himself.

Board footera