Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



3/27/2010 2:30 am  #176


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Mr_Kracka wrote:

ROTFLMFAO

I give up....

eagle-slug out!!!

lol

... I know, it is always the way the story ends!!

....rolling on the floor laughing my MESSING ass off....

no eagle there (you truly are dense man), just another exit in the style of the funny slug !!

 

3/27/2010 10:27 am  #177


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

GIUSEPPE wrote:

I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE WHOLE TOPIC FOR VARIOUS REASONS, I DO NOT BEFORE YOU ON DOGS, THE PICTURES OF THE DOG, speak for themselves, BUT I AM TOO SICILIANO-PALERMO , someone should wipe her mouth with ACID BEFORE TO SPEAK,

ps.   REMEMBER , the Sicilians were born to command

Excuse the intrusion, and my English, I hope you have understood

LOL.... Sicilians where born to command ? 

YOU COME ON AN  " AMERICAN" BULLDOG MESSAGE BOARD MAKING THIS STATEMENT AND THEN ASK US TO EXCUSE YOUR INTRUSION AND YOUR ENGLISH....WTF? 

NO WE DIDNT UNDERSTAND YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH AND THAT TASTELESS COMMENT GUISEPPE SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO BUZZ ON OUTTA HERE AND TAKE PINNOCHIO  WITH YOU.
CONSIDER THE ITALIAN MASTIFF AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE AB, AND IF YOUR GONNA TRY TO PULL RANK ON AMERICANS AT LEAST READ WRITE AND SPEAK THE LANGUAGE....YOU 2 FOOLS ARE A PIECE OF WORK! 

FRANCO WRITES:
Doug used to get carried away "in the past" (he now sees the light )  ROTFLMAO!!

ITS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT , BECAUSE HE DEFENDED THE BREEDINGS "IN THE PAST"  LIKE HE DEFENDS THESE, SO MAYBE THERE IS HOPE!
IN ANOTHER 10 YRS OF POLLUTING THE BREED HE WILL SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN!

THEN YOU MAKE THIS COMMENT:   Stop chasing ambulances Orlando, it is about time.  I'd be glad to go back to talking dogs, without speculations and accusations and, most importantly, ackowledging good faith and the possibility on having different "opinions"

TALK DOGS? SPECULATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS?   I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY POSTS BUT THEY HAVE HAD BOTH INFO AND PICTURES NOT THREATS AND CURSE WORDS. THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD THAT CALLED UR DOGS AB, IN AMERICA FRANCO A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS AND WHEN I SAW THE DAM AND THE ONE BEFORE HER .... I WAS SPEECHLESS,  SERIOUSLY!  I AM JUST CALLING THEM " A BULLY BREED "  NOT AB,  IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED AND THIS WAS A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ITALIAN MASTIFF BEING CROSSED YOU WOULD BE THROWING A TANTRUM AND THREATENING FOLKS SO PLEASE  GIVE IT A REST.  YOU HAVE BECOME A SORE, THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES,    SOME OF MINE ARE UP AND SOME OF YOURS ARE UP, PEOPLE CAN COMMENT EITHER WAY.

Last edited by Orlando B.B.B (3/27/2010 10:31 am)

 

3/27/2010 11:39 am  #178


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

GIUSEPPE wrote:

I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE WHOLE TOPIC FOR VARIOUS REASONS, I DO NOT BEFORE YOU ON DOGS, THE PICTURES OF THE DOG, speak for themselves, BUT I AM TOO SICILIANO-PALERMO , someone should wipe her mouth with ACID BEFORE TO SPEAK,

ps.   REMEMBER , the Sicilians were born to command

Excuse the intrusion, and my English, I hope you have understood

LOL.... Sicilians where born to command ? 

YOU COME ON AN  " AMERICAN" BULLDOG MESSAGE BOARD MAKING THIS STATEMENT AND THEN ASK US TO EXCUSE YOUR INTRUSION AND YOUR ENGLISH....WTF? 

NO WE DIDNT UNDERSTAND YOUR BROKEN ENGLISH AND THAT TASTELESS COMMENT GUISEPPE SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO BUZZ ON OUTTA HERE AND TAKE PINNOCHIO  WITH YOU.
CONSIDER THE ITALIAN MASTIFF AND STOP TRYING TO RUIN THE AB, AND IF YOUR GONNA TRY TO PULL RANK ON AMERICANS AT LEAST READ WRITE AND SPEAK THE LANGUAGE....YOU 2 FOOLS ARE A PIECE OF WORK! 

FRANCO WRITES:
Doug used to get carried away "in the past" (he now sees the light )  ROTFLMAO!!

ITS FUNNY YOU SAY THAT , BECAUSE HE DEFENDED THE BREEDINGS "IN THE PAST"  LIKE HE DEFENDS THESE, SO MAYBE THERE IS HOPE!
IN ANOTHER 10 YRS OF POLLUTING THE BREED HE WILL SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN!

THEN YOU MAKE THIS COMMENT:   Stop chasing ambulances Orlando, it is about time.  I'd be glad to go back to talking dogs, without speculations and accusations and, most importantly, ackowledging good faith and the possibility on having different "opinions"

TALK DOGS? SPECULATIONS AND ACCUSATIONS?   I DON'T KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN READING MY POSTS BUT THEY HAVE HAD BOTH INFO AND PICTURES NOT THREATS AND CURSE WORDS. THERE WERE ONLY 3 PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD THAT CALLED UR DOGS AB, IN AMERICA FRANCO A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS AND WHEN I SAW THE DAM AND THE ONE BEFORE HER .... I WAS SPEECHLESS,  SERIOUSLY!  I AM JUST CALLING THEM " A BULLY BREED "  NOT AB,  IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED AND THIS WAS A DISCUSSION ABOUT THE ITALIAN MASTIFF BEING CROSSED YOU WOULD BE THROWING A TANTRUM AND THREATENING FOLKS SO PLEASE  GIVE IT A REST.  YOU HAVE BECOME A SORE, THE PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES,    SOME OF MINE ARE UP AND SOME OF YOURS ARE UP, PEOPLE CAN COMMENT EITHER WAY.

orlandino, your Os keep getting wider everytime you attempt a come back ...you are the sore one girlfriend, butt sore that is....
everybody understood Giuseppe you idiot, on the other end you keep depicting yourself like the stiffo, mindless sheep you are

Just like mines, Giuseppe's dogs are top notch, no comparison with your deceased wrecks, everybody knows, even the very few that threw you a rope out of pity for this other beating you are getting

Now go back digging in your hard drive and see if you can resume a corpse from the grave yard.  RIP 

 

3/27/2010 7:59 pm  #179


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Kennedy,franco who is kennedt's shaydra and is she in abes ped because she is a pitbull for sure just askin an honest question and if anbody wants to see this. Bull dog go to francos web site then explain that one.

 

3/27/2010 9:48 pm  #180


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

t2dg wrote:

Kennedy,franco who is kennedt's shaydra and is she in abes ped because she is a pitbull for sure just askin an honest question and if anbody wants to see this. Bull dog go to francos web site then explain that one.

..here you go, bo! 

Kennedy's Shaydra

Father: Kennedy's Epitome of Valiant,
Mother: Shipley´s Cranium Cracker,

http://www.americanbulldog.es/PDAB/persons/62.html

I hope this helps you; it surely is more than your assumption.

Take care..

 

3/28/2010 8:45 am  #181


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Franco wrote:

t2dg wrote:

Kennedy,franco who is kennedt's shaydra and is she in abes ped because she is a pitbull for sure just askin an honest question and if anbody wants to see this. Bull dog go to francos web site then explain that one.

..here you go, bo! 

Kennedy's Shaydra

Father: Kennedy's Epitome of Valiant,
Mother: Shipley´s Cranium Cracker,

http://www.americanbulldog.es/PDAB/persons/62.html

I hope this helps you; it surely is more than your assumption.

Take care..

DOES CRANIUM CRACKER HAVE A PEDIGREE OR SHOULD WE CONTINUE WITH OUR ASSUMPTIONS?.....


THIS DOG....EPITOME  (COOL DOG)   
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/KennedysEpitomeofValiantKennels.jpg


WAS BRED TOO .....  SHIPLEY'S CRANIUM CRACKER WHO'S PEDIGREE IS BEING CONSTRUCTED AS WE SPEAK AND PRODUCED THIS DOG.......

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/SHAYDRA.jpg


AND WHALAAAAA.... RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/artsdog.jpg




I DOUBT VERY MUCH ANY OF THIS CAME FROM EPITOME GIVEN HIS BACKGROUND,

Last edited by Orlando B.B.B (3/28/2010 8:50 am)

 

3/28/2010 9:08 am  #182


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

Franco wrote:

t2dg wrote:

Kennedy,franco who is kennedt's shaydra and is she in abes ped because she is a pitbull for sure just askin an honest question and if anbody wants to see this. Bull dog go to francos web site then explain that one.

..here you go, bo! 

Kennedy's Shaydra

Father: Kennedy's Epitome of Valiant,
Mother: Shipley´s Cranium Cracker,

http://www.americanbulldog.es/PDAB/persons/62.html

I hope this helps you; it surely is more than your assumption.

Take care..

DOES CRANIUM CRACKER HAVE A PEDIGREE OR SHOULD WE CONTINUE WITH OUR ASSUMPTIONS?.....


THIS DOG....EPITOME  (COOL DOG)   
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/KennedysEpitomeofValiantKennels.jpg

WAS BRED TOO .....  SHIPLEY'S CRANIUM CRACKER WHO'S PEDIGREE IS BEING CONSTRUCTED AS WE SPEAK AND PRODUCED THIS DOG.......

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/SHAYDRA.jpg

AND WHALAAAAA.... RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/Orlando419/artsdog.jpg



I DOUBT VERY MUCH ANY OF THIS CAME FROM EPITOME GIVEN HIS BACKGROUND,

.. it is okay orlando, a man is entitled to his doubts, we all have some...sometimes we are right, some others we are wrong
you probably mean good but i see you stuck in a pointless campaign at proving somebody else wrong, instead of putting your believes into action and produce better than those you accuse

there is a lot in the ab gene pool...trying to prove hybridation because a dog looks different is very weak
i linebred tightly in the past and had litters that lacked consistency....i am not the only one, as it appears to be a quite common occurrence

we make our moves and learn from the outcomes, at least some of us does....
i do and i am am happy with what i am producing...the response from my fellow bulldoggers corroborate my assessment

focus on what you hold as true and put it into action...if dogs like farnetti's ruby is what your line consisted of it saddens me that istead of great dogs, all we have from you is a denigratory campain based on ......look???

take care orlando

 

3/28/2010 10:16 am  #183


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

franco, this was not a campaign done on assumptions these breedings have actually occurred.  Unfortunately because of all of the hung pedigrees we have to allow our common sense to kick in.  What exactly did they line breed on, it sure as heck wasn't epitome!  then we have cranium but there is neither a pic or a pedigree to go on, leaving one to assume it was something other then an AB which has been my point all along.

you have attempted to save face by trying to degrade me and for what?  To defend a man that has built his yard on leftovers and crosses outside of AB's ?  You bought them but they bred them, whether you knew it or not.....they did!   

My stand has been the fact that they crossed these dogs up pretty bad not that your dogs were bad. they are not AB's and they won't be for some years, a couple generations of crosses does not constitute an AB just "ANOTHER" bully breed, not a bad thing but thats what it is.

I have never looked to the board or to the public to determine the status of my dogs, people either want them or they don't!  and for the past 20 yrs we have never had a problem selling a litter.  Furthermore , the last thing that would upset me would be the words of a person who insults and attempts to cast shadow over others when he is knowingly breeding crosses. 

Sometimes its easier although a bit more painful at first to just admit the truth up front instead of having to face it after much is said, you can be your own heroe if you want and put up another ill remark about me, and continue to amuse your fans but It will have no effect, its all laid out and the folks on this board can come to their own conclusion..... 

take care franco and good luck with your bully breed....

 

3/28/2010 11:15 am  #184


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

franco, this was not a campaign done on assumptions these breedings have actually occurred.  Unfortunately because of all of the hung pedigrees we have to allow our common sense to kick in.  What exactly did they line breed on, it sure as heck wasn't epitome!  then we have cranium but there is neither a pic or a pedigree to go on, leaving one to assume it was something other then an AB which has been my point all along.

you have attempted to save face by trying to degrade me and for what?  To defend a man that has built his yard on leftovers and crosses outside of AB's ?  You bought them but they bred them, whether you knew it or not.....they did!   

My stand has been the fact that they crossed these dogs up pretty bad not that your dogs were bad. they are not AB's and they won't be for some years, a couple generations of crosses does not constitute an AB just "ANOTHER" bully breed, not a bad thing but thats what it is.

I have never looked to the board or to the public to determine the status of my dogs, people either want them or they don't!  and for the past 20 yrs we have never had a problem selling a litter.  Furthermore , the last thing that would upset me would be the words of a person who insults and attempts to cast shadow over others when he is knowingly breeding crosses. 

Sometimes its easier although a bit more painful at first to just admit the truth up front instead of having to face it after much is said, you can be your own heroe if you want and put up another ill remark about me, and continue to amuse your fans but It will have no effect, its all laid out and the folks on this board can come to their own conclusion..... 

take care franco and good luck with your bully breed....

orlando, you are again off the mark, intentionally it seems by the way sequential skills you show in researching pedigrees and putting together your little drama...
your sequentiality lacks to notice who starts Shizzy and name calling, which leads inevitably to you when it comes to the BLACK AB
maybe you think that calling somebody a fool, that was the closing greeting of your first response, is little thing, but where I come from is enough to buy you a Shizzy load of troubles
you got a sample of your own medicine and more, but it ends here as my many fans have been amused enough...not the way I would have chosen but, you know....

my AB put your wrecks to shame under any parameter (type, structure....), at least those that you had the guts to post. the othere, those from the "invisible yard" we are going to leave to people immagination but, you know, you should show some confidence and give us all the treat of their view, not everybody is good at speculating like you.

by the way, the dogs you question are recorded in official ARF pedigrees, wich gives their offspring all the status they need to be considered rightfull exponent of the breed.
my dogs are papered AB, look like top notch AB, behaved like the real deal (cuddle with my kids and tell the mail man not to stick his nose in ), smell like AB and give haters acid reflex (this trait should become part of the standard )...guess why...because they are AB and no archive rat or ghost breeder will ever be able to change that.

carry on orlando and try to do something better with your life...

 

3/28/2010 5:20 pm  #185


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

orlando, you are again off the mark, intentionally it seems by the way sequential skills you show in researching pedigrees and putting together your little drama...
your sequentiality lacks to notice who starts Shizzy and name calling, which leads inevitably to you when it comes to the BLACK AB
maybe you think that calling somebody a fool, that was the closing greeting of your first response, is little thing, but where I come from is enough to buy you a Shizzy load of troubles.

SO THE WORD FOOL SET YOU OFF?  LOL  I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU FRANCO BUT YOU ARENT WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
IN THESE PARTS FOOLISHNESS IS CALLED OUT AND RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS AND MY MUSCLES ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS AS WELL AS DECEIVING THE PUBLIC IS FOOLISHNESS. SO TECHNICALLY I DIDNT CALL YOU ANYTHING YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UP TO PUBLICLY. 

you got a sample of your own medicine and more, but it ends here as my many fans have been amused enough...not the way I would have chosen but, you know....

my AB put your wrecks to shame under any parameter (type, structure....), at least those that you had the guts to post. the othere, those from the "invisible yard" we are going to leave to people immagination but, you know, you should show some confidence and give us all the treat of their view, not everybody is good at speculating like you.

AH, THE OLE' INVISIBLE YARD JOKE....LOL  ALREADY USED AND ALREADY PROVEN WRONG, YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MATERIAL 'CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE CALLS YOUR GETTING ARE FROM THE PEOPLE THAT THREW YOU UNDER THE TABLE WITH SOME MASTIFF BORDEAUX CROSSINGS AND SOME HUNG PAPERWORK.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE START WORKING A TIME LINE ON THE DOGS IN QUESTION? 

EPITOME HAS BEEN DECEASED HOW LONG? AND YOUR PUPPIES ARE HOW OLD?  AND SHAYDRA IS HOW OLD?   

I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO START GETTING INTO ALL THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM .......

by the way, the dogs you question are recorded in official ARF pedigrees, wich gives their offspring all the status they need to be considered rightfull exponent of the breed.

OF COURSE YOUR PUPS ARE REGISTERED, THE PAPERWORK USED WAS ALREADY FROM REGISTERED DOGS!  DUH, THATS "COMMON SENSE"  ........ 

I GUESS SINCE ITALIANS WHERE BORN TO COMMAND YOUR GONNA KEEP YOUR POKER FACE ON AND CONTINUE TO DENY WHAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT AND SAYING...WTF IS THAT?, THOSE ARE NOT AB'S!  PRIDE IS A b1+(# , IT WOULD PROBABLY BE DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE IN YOUR POSITION WHO CLAIMS AB'S WHEN YOUR PUPS CAME FROM ACTUAL MASTIFF CROSSES TO ADMIT BEING WRONG OR EVEN LYING FOR THAT MATTER!  DON'T WORRY YOU DONT HAVE TO ADMIT THE PHOTOS AND YOUR ACTIONS SAY IT ALL.


my dogs are papered AB, look like top notch AB, behaved like the real deal (cuddle with my kids and tell the mail man not to stick his nose in ), smell like AB and give haters acid reflex (this trait should become part of the standard )...guess why...because they are AB and no archive rat or ghost breeder will ever be able to change that.

carry on orlando and try to do something better with your life...

MASTIFFS AND BORDEAUX BOTH DO THE SAME WITH KIDS, AND A HATER WOULD BE SOMEONE THAT WANTED WHAT YOU AVE...LOL THAT STUFF HAS BEEN ALL OVER FOR SOME TIME NOW IT DIDN'T "JUST" POP UP, WE COULD OF HAD CROSSED UP CRAP A LONG TIME AGO BUT WE OPTED TO STAY TRUE TO WHAT WE HAVE AND WATCH THOSE GUYS JUST FOOL PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY WERE STAND UP BREEDERS THAT GOT THOSE LOOKS IN THEIR DOG'S FROM BREEDING AB TO AB...... NOT THE CASE!  THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU OR YOUR DOGS FRANCO ITS ABOUT HOW THEY GOT HERE AND IF IT WASN'T BY WAY OF AB....WHICH ITS NOT AND THE PICS PROVE THAT. THEN THEY ARE NOT AB'S, THEIR ANOTHER BULLY BREED. 


   ( "acid reflex (this trait should become part of the standard" )
YOU MIGHT AS WELL AD SOMETHING ELSE TO THE STANDARD, I MEAN, WHY STOP AT MASTIFF AND BORDEAUX!....

Last edited by Orlando B.B.B (3/28/2010 5:50 pm)

 

3/28/2010 6:27 pm  #186


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

orlando, you are again off the mark, intentionally it seems by the way sequential skills you show in researching pedigrees and putting together your little drama...
your sequentiality lacks to notice who starts Shizzy and name calling, which leads inevitably to you when it comes to the BLACK AB
maybe you think that calling somebody a fool, that was the closing greeting of your first response, is little thing, but where I come from is enough to buy you a Shizzy load of troubles.

SO THE WORD FOOL SET YOU OFF?  LOL  I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU FRANCO BUT YOU ARENT WHERE YOU CAME FROM.
IN THESE PARTS FOOLISHNESS IS CALLED OUT AND RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT HOMOSEXUALS AND MY MUSCLES ARE BIGGER THAN YOURS AS WELL AS DECEIVING THE PUBLIC IS FOOLISHNESS. SO TECHNICALLY I DIDNT CALL YOU ANYTHING YOU HAVEN'T LIVED UP TO PUBLICLY. 

you got a sample of your own medicine and more, but it ends here as my many fans have been amused enough...not the way I would have chosen but, you know....

my AB put your wrecks to shame under any parameter (type, structure....), at least those that you had the guts to post. the othere, those from the "invisible yard" we are going to leave to people immagination but, you know, you should show some confidence and give us all the treat of their view, not everybody is good at speculating like you.

AH, THE OLE' INVISIBLE YARD JOKE....LOL  ALREADY USED AND ALREADY PROVEN WRONG, YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MATERIAL 'CAUSE ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE CALLS YOUR GETTING ARE FROM THE PEOPLE THAT THREW YOU UNDER THE TABLE WITH SOME MASTIFF BORDEAUX CROSSINGS AND SOME HUNG PAPERWORK.
I WONDER WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE START WORKING A TIME LINE ON THE DOGS IN QUESTION? 

EPITOME HAS BEEN DECEASED HOW LONG? AND YOUR PUPPIES ARE HOW OLD?  AND SHAYDRA IS HOW OLD?   

I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO START GETTING INTO ALL THIS ON A PUBLIC FORUM .......

by the way, the dogs you question are recorded in official ARF pedigrees, wich gives their offspring all the status they need to be considered rightfull exponent of the breed.

OF COURSE YOUR PUPS ARE REGISTERED, THE PAPERWORK USED WAS ALREADY FROM REGISTERED DOGS!  DUH, THATS "COMMON SENSE"  ........ 

I GUESS SINCE ITALIANS WHERE BORN TO COMMAND YOUR GONNA KEEP YOUR POKER FACE ON AND CONTINUE TO DENY WHAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING AT AND SAYING...WTF IS THAT?, THOSE ARE NOT AB'S!  PRIDE IS A b1+(# , IT WOULD PROBABLY BE DIFFICULT FOR ANYONE IN YOUR POSITION WHO CLAIMS AB'S WHEN YOUR PUPS CAME FROM ACTUAL MASTIFF CROSSES.   TO ADMIT BEING WRONG OR LYING FOR THAT MATTER!


my dogs are papered AB, look like top notch AB, behaved like the real deal (cuddle with my kids and tell the mail man not to stick his nose in ), smell like AB and give haters acid reflex (this trait should become part of the standard )...guess why...because they are AB and no archive rat or ghost breeder will ever be able to change that.

carry on orlando and try to do something better with your life...

MASTIFFS AND BORDEAUX BOTH DO THE SAME WITH KIDS, AND HATER WOULD BE SOMEONE THAT WANTED WHAT YOU AVE...LOL THAT STUFF HAS BEEN ALL OVER FOR SOME TIME NOW IT DIDN'T "JUST" POP UP, WE COULD OF HAD CROSSED UP CRAP A LONG TIME AGO BUT WE OPTED TO STAY TRUE TO WHAT WE HAVE AND WATCH THOSE GUYS JUST FOOL PEOPLE INTO BELIEVING THAT THEY WERE STAND UP BREEDERS THAT GOT THOSE LOOKS IN THEIR DOG'S FROM BREEDING AB TO AB...... NOT THE CASE!  THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU OR YOUR DOGS FRANCO ITS ABOUT HOW THEY GOT HERE AND IF IT WASN'T BY WAY OF AB....WHICH ITS NOT AND THE PICS PROVE THAT. THEN THEY ARE NOT AB'S, THEIR ANOTHER BULLY BREED. 
YOU MIGHT AS WELL AD SOMETHING ELSE TO THE STANDARD, I MEAN, WHY STOP AT MASTIFF AND BORDEAUX!....

ORLANDINO, YOU JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH CAN YOU...OKAY, IF YOU LIKE IT SO MUCH
WTF WITH THE CUT AND PASTE, WE ALL KNOW YOU AS A COOKIE CUTTER MINDLESS SHIP THAT NEEDS TO RECITE A DEAD MAN SCRIPT (ALL LEAST WHAT YOUR LIMITED MIND COULD GET OUT OF IT ), BUT COMON, THERE ARE MEDICATIONS FOR THAT KIND OF SHORT MEMORY DISORDER

THE SIMPLE TRUTH IS THAT YOU START STRONG WITH A DEROGATORY GREETING AND THEN WHINE WHEN YOU GET YOUR ASS KICKED AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HOMOSEXUAL BS WHEN YOU KNOW WHO STARTED THE Shizzy.  VERY TWISTED DOUBLE STANDARD MIND, A REPUTATION YOU ALWAYS LIVE UP TO...PUBLICLY !!

EVERY WORD YOU HEAR YOU TRY TO BEND TO FIT YOUR NARROW HATER'S AGENDA. IT IS UNDERSTANDABLE THAT CONFUSION AND DECEPTION IS WHERE YOU NEED TO LIVE, BECAUSE IN THE REAL WORLD YOU ARE JUST A NOBODY THAT IS SCREAMING FOR ATTENTION AND HATES ANYBODY THAT IS GETTING WHAT YOU CANNOT HAVE.

I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT THE ROAD TO GREATNESS IS NOT PAVED WITH HATING ON SOMEBODY AND HAVING NOTHING TO OFFER BUT THE MONOTONOUS RANT OF AN OUTCAST LIKE YOU ..

YOUR REMARKS ARE PLAINLY IDIOTIC, LIKE THE ONE THAT I AM NOT WHAT I COME FROM (???) OR THAT EPITOME HAS BEEN DEAD FOR HOW LONG (????), THAT SHAYDRA IS HOW OLD (???) AND MY PUPPIES ARE HOW YOUNG (???), PEOPLE LOOK AT MY PUPPIES AND SAY WTF (????)...

TWISTY, TWISTY LITTLE bitch....YOU ASK FOR IT AND I DON'T WANT TO KEEP YOU WAITING ANY LONGER !!

- I AM TOTALLY AWARE THAT I AM NOT MY COUNTRY, BUT YOU ARE NOT AWARE THAT WE HAVE SOME VERY ESTABLISHED TRAITS THAT MAKE US THE ULTIMATE FRIEND OR THE ULTIMATE ENEMY.  GROW UP ORLANDINO, YOU ARE IN TREACHEROUS WATER AND YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN NOTICED.

- EPITOME AND SHAYDRA HAVE BEEN MENTIONED AS PART OF MY DOG PEDIGREE, HIM BEING DEAD AND HER BEING OLD IS A POINTLESS REMARK, INDICATIVE ONLY OF HOW CLUELESS AND UNSEQUENTIAL YOU ARE...TIMELINE???? 
GET HELP  ....

- MY PUPS ARE 5 WEEKS OLD AND ALREADY TAKING THE AB WORLD BY STORM, SO THE ONLY WTF PEOPLE ARE BURSTING IS DIRECTED TOWARDS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF Shizzy HATER LIKE YOU...READ YOU IDIOT... IT IS A CHOIR OF LOVE AND ADMIRATION..... BUT IT WRITTEN IN A LANGUAGE THAT I AM AFRAID YOU CAN NO LONGER GRASP, YOUR BITTER MIND WILL DENY WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU, LIKE WHEN YOU SEE A REAL BULLDOG AND.....YOU CALL IT  A MIX JUST BECAUSE IT IS SO DIFFERENT FROM THE TYPELESS  Shizzy YOU HAVE PRODUCED....YOUR EGO IS YOUR ENEMY, THE VERY THING THAT DID NOT ALLOW YOU TO SNAP OUT OF THE DEAD END YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO WITH THE AB, AND FORCED YOU TO GO TO ANOTHER BREED...NOBODY IS SAFE......ORLANDINO, YOU KNOW MY PUPS MAKE YOU STARE IN AWE......THEY ARE WHAT YOU COULD NOT PRODUCE
BRING IT PLEASE, IT DOES WELL TO MY LINE , EVEN THOUGH IT CANNOT DO MORE DAMAGE TO YOURS THAN YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY DONE !!!

 

3/28/2010 9:12 pm  #187


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

HA HA HAAAAA,  YOUR FUNNY!

BY THE WAY, THIS CONVERSATION HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOUR 5WK OLD PUPS.  YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE DO YOU?

LIKE I SAID BEFORE....GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR "BULLY BREED"

 

3/28/2010 9:37 pm  #188


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

HA HA HAAAAA,  YOUR FUNNY!

BY THE WAY, THIS CONVERSATION HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT YOUR 5WK OLD PUPS.  YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A CLUE DO YOU?

LIKE I SAID BEFORE....GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR "BULLY BREED"

okay, i'll cut and paste this time, just to prove anybody that does not have the time to go through your bs what a butt sore little bitch you are.

...from your last post:
EPITOME HAS BEEN DECEASED HOW LONG? AND YOUR PUPPIES ARE HOW OLD?  AND SHAYDRA IS HOW OLD? 

if not my 5 weeks old puppies what other pups were you referring to "O"....

thank you for everything "O",  you can't get any wider than that but I know you'll keep trying and i'll keep helping you
beware of those hater's peptides coursing through your body....it is very unhealthy

please keep hating on us, it is a proof that we are the real deal. 
as you can see, people gets it 

flush!!!

Last edited by Franco (3/29/2010 1:22 pm)

 

3/30/2010 7:12 am  #189


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

this whole time we have been talking about abe and his littermates parents and so forth MORON that is why Its good to copy and paste, its the only way to remind you of the topic since you keep going off of topic with your personal attack.  We all know tuxedo and mayheims pedigree are hung, and so is bullgods, those peds belong to lines that have NEVER produced black....NEVER!  but , YOU in all your infinite wisdom bought into it because of your lack of knowledge of the breed.   One can look at the pictured pedigree and see that for ones self, and we know personally that these lines have never produced black.

Overall this thread has been good, questions where answered and through your attacks we have all figured out that you not only have fake pedigrees on your dogs, but they are not AB's! We have learned that your ego and pride supercede's truth and honesty in your book making you a true lying moron who is starting out with crosses and hung paperwork.

all the arguing in the world will not blot out the truth that is ironically coming to light through a hung pedigree.
the only truth in your program is that your bully breed is black! 

I agree you are "THE REAL DEAL" lol 

THE REAL PAPER HANGER, THE REAL CROSS BREEDER, THE REAL LIAR, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ....THE REAL MORON! 

NOTICE I LEFT OUT FOOL.... 


LIKE I SAID BEFORE....GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR "BULLY BREED"

 

3/30/2010 11:34 am  #190


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando you are way off base as usual...You should probably do a little research before spreading your lies......Shadra was off of Epitome and Cranium Cracker and Cracker was off of Conan and Black Mamba ...she was Littermate to such great dogs as LionHeart and Batmight ...People who know and seen these dogs in person Know what great dogs they were ...Slow people such as yourself and your hating Envious ways will never understand or want to because you have so much Hatred for me and my dogs you cant see past your own nose....I am the savior of the Black Ellerbe line ...Face the facts ...You are a Loser period and will never amount to anything in the AB world period...what more needs to be said...Make up all the lies you want ...Some people may believe your nonsense but People that know me and my dogs love them ...Color is not the deciding factor in my breeding ...Temperament and working Drive and that special Kennedy look is what its all about Loser...To say that BullGod is a cross Just shows how stupid you really are !  Now go crawl back under the rock youve been hiding under for years no one wants to hear your nonsense....

Last edited by Kennedy (3/30/2010 11:41 am)

 

3/30/2010 3:18 pm  #191


Re: CONGRATS BBB... YOU ARE ON THE HOT SEAT....

Orlando B.B.B wrote:

this whole time we have been talking about abe and his littermates parents and so forth MORON that is why Its good to copy and paste, its the only way to remind you of the topic since you keep going off of topic with your personal attack.  We all know tuxedo and mayheims pedigree are hung, and so is bullgods, those peds belong to lines that have NEVER produced black....NEVER!  but , YOU in all your infinite wisdom bought into it because of your lack of knowledge of the breed.   One can look at the pictured pedigree and see that for ones self, and we know personally that these lines have never produced black.

Overall this thread has been good, questions where answered and through your attacks we have all figured out that you not only have fake pedigrees on your dogs, but they are not AB's! We have learned that your ego and pride supercede's truth and honesty in your book making you a true lying moron who is starting out with crosses and hung paperwork.

all the arguing in the world will not blot out the truth that is ironically coming to light through a hung pedigree.
the only truth in your program is that your bully breed is black! 

I agree you are "THE REAL DEAL" lol 

THE REAL PAPER HANGER, THE REAL CROSS BREEDER, THE REAL LIAR, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ....THE REAL MORON! 

NOTICE I LEFT OUT FOOL.... 


LIKE I SAID BEFORE....GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR "BULLY BREED"

.... big "O", you must be in real discomfort to keep whining that much, a surprise as I thought that by now you could take anything.  Not only you are clueless about the subject at hand, you are also clueless about your own language, not broken language in your case, so you don't even have that excuse to justify your non sense

If you want to mention a dog or his littermates, dogs that are now adults, don't refer to them as puppies, more so if you talk about the parents or the other dogs back in their pedigree.  It is obvious that not even somebody as idiotic as you can be so off, so the simple conclusion is that, once again, you are resorting to one of your pathetic twists/lies.  The confusion is only on your part, better yet the lack of decency as you use confusion just to push your hater's agenda.

You know nothing about Tuxedo, Mayhem, Bullgod or any of the dogs you keep hating on, more simply you know nothing but your hate and make a point to show publicly how it blinded you.  Those lines have produced black fom generations, in the USA and in Europe, only a pathetic "O" like you is oblivious to it!
Tuxedo was out of Zeus (a black gene carrier) x Bella (a Mufassa x Panda daughter, down from Bat might and Black Mamba).  Abe is from Tuxedo x his aunt Mayhem (Bam Bam 3 daughter), a classy line breeding with a lot of black dogs and black carriers in the background (Tuxedo, Bella, Zeus..., Bat Might, Black Mamba, Champagne).  Facts big "O", not you "everybody knows that..." bs 

That lives you, again, in the mud where I found you and where you always return after each hate spilling session.  We are out of you reach "O", all you are doing is showing everybody how a hater will always drown in its own poison

 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum

[IMG]http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo49/muscletechk9/NationXish1.gif[/IMG]