Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2010 9:42 pm  #26

Re: ***HOT SEAT "GENERATION NEXT" NEW BLOOD KENNELS... SHOW TIME***

Erica wrote:

Good Answers but slow down youngin..you know I gotta hit U up on some of these ;)...Para 3 is killin me...

1) you are still here but some of your dogs are not, due to you being "new" to the breed.
I have been in the breed since the late 1990's early 2000 I have NEVER lost a dog.
I also remember U being the youngin that asked how to cut his dogs ears with scissors or a knife or some Shizzy..

2) you do post alot of topics..I admire U for that..my father always said there is no stupid question.

3) you know more than some of the old breeders...maybe but doubt it..with age comes a bit of wisdom dear.

4) My dogs win at shows..hummm..ALOT of dogs win at shows..including mine..so you are special how..

5) Attractive..that is in the eye of the beholder..so dont let your lil nappy head get to big..

You keep working and learning..good luck on your endeavors..

e;)

1) you are still here but some of your dogs are not, due to you being "new" to the breed.
I have been in the breed since the late 1990's early 2000 I have NEVER lost a dog.
I also remember U being the youngin that asked how to cut his dogs ears with scissors or a knife or some Shizzy..

One of my dogs is not here because of 2 things. She could not breathe very well and I did not pay attention to the signs of over heating. I know of breeders in the game that lose dogs left and right and have been in the game a long time. So thats not due to me being new. Most breeders figure if the dog could not breathe it is called natural selection when they die because they could not breathe.
About the ear cropping, I was asking if someone knows how to do it. Guess what? I learned and cropped my bandogge litter. I did a fine job at it too ! Its called learning Erica. Im not going to pay the vet $300 for a job I can do. I never said I was going to crop ears with scissors, Please read the thread again http://www.manstoppers.com/bullyvard/viewtopic.php?t=32450&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=cropping+ears&start=0 .
It sounds like you are trying to make me look bad. Im not sure why.

4. My dogs win at shows..hummm..ALOT of dogs win at shows..including mine..so you are special how..

Not many breeders show thier dogs. They also claim to breed show winners. Its special to me and my kennel.

5. Attractive..that is in the eye of the beholder..so dont let your lil nappy head get to big..

Lol. I like that. You speak the truth on this one. Tell the ladies to stop telling me I'm attractive then, lol.

Last edited by New Blood Kennels (10/10/2010 10:00 pm)

10/10/2010 11:05 pm  #27

I just read this Hotseat....thanks for the props, although selling pups is not my guage for success. I have no problem selling pups, I charge a bit more than the average joe and I don't sell to everyone. I definately have had my highest demand for the Game Changers....the older Machine Style stuff like Blue is sought after by  tons of Newbies just want a fat wrinkley  ,olde-ish pup...........a well known breeder used to always say...Folks just want Flashy marked, Fat bully pups....
Well that persons program is no where today....way to many of those flashy mark, fat wrinkley pups , grew into horrible junk....and guess what they can't give that stuff away today.  Today the people that are on the ball, a bit more astute  buyer willing to pay, 1500-2500 for a pup, want more than a flash, fat puppy. They want a high quality pet or breeding dog, that will have great structure, Muscle, Temperament, Drive, Function, and Health..............It is way more expensive to by three cheap turds than one high quality winner. Also if you by a pup raise it and at 11mo it is lame, shy or ill structured , your just spinning your wheels.

It goes back to my motto.......no matter how or what you want to achieve in this breed, or  with your breedings.....it is like Building a house.....if you use garbage foundation, your house will soon tumble. 99.9% of the community are just looking at the exterior , looks, cosmetics......often times that type dogs is masking defects,major faults........A good Breeding dog should have the Drive, Temperament and Functionality......HEALTH< HIPS< BREEATHING, a quality structure, movement,...........if it doesn't truly have a high degree of these catigories your just masterbating with 20grit. Who cares what a newbie or just-for-profit breeder wants......I try to aim high not low.....I have dogs I have selected for my next generation , that have put way ahead of the game.....dogs the convensional wisdom, made fun of......look who is laughing now, they are nowhere, and I'm pushing the envelope ,broke through to a new higher level........

Also New Blood.....you are so wrong on health checks....no a hip cert with not solve world hunger, but if you breed dogs with Tighter hips you will drastically reduce the dogs in a litter with poor hips....same with any physical short coming.
I have seen this a hundered times, new people get a few PennHips, they dogs need to be culled and all of a sudden it all goers out the window. Breeding a quality litter is not linked to What pet buyers think is good????Would your go to a doctor with 25yrs experience, take his diagnosis to his waiting room and ask people in the waiting room what they think?

If you have no true selection your pissing in the wind.......a bully, heavy boned....whole is usually just fat....will get you nowhere ....you might as well select for a color, marking or ear set..................most of the time breeders do not have an eye for a good breeding dog....they might have an eyes for whatever every other clueless newbie puppy buyer wants but that is usually a dog that is not breed worthy. some people will never develop an eye for quality.......that is what seperates, the cream from the curd............

I hope not....the only reason to not test is purely money.....I know it is not cheap....I'm as guilty as anyone, I could be testing for a lot more than I do, my funds are very limited so I do what I consider the bare minimum.......to breed totally blind can and will blow up in your face.........wait till you recieve a call from someone with a pup you produced and they were told the dog has to be put down for soimething you could have tested for in his parents. Like I said 99,9% of the breeders don't give a crap it is a bottomline game to them....they are not looking to create a total package , just a saleable fasod or shell.

""""A quality Bloodline can only be built on a solid foundation.............
Remember the 3 little Pigs, well I'm the MotherF___er with the Bricks""""""

Last edited by BHBulldogs (10/11/2010 12:06 am)

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

10/14/2010 1:54 pm  #28

What are your thoughts on the following young studs
Heavy Hitter?
Do you think he is overrated? Do you think he looks like an AB? Do you think he is worthy of being called the savio of the AB breed? What do you think of his owner sending semen all over the world for free?

10/15/2010 9:17 pm  #29

Mike Carter wrote:

Heavy Hitter?
Do you think he is overrated? Do you think he looks like an AB? Do you think he is worthy of being called the savio of the AB breed?

1. What are your thoughts on the following young studs Heavy Hitter?
He throws himself very well. His hips are tight. He is proving himself.

2. Do you think he is overrated?
  No I dont think he is over rated. His owner thinks highly of him.

3.Do you think he looks like an AB?
Yes he looks like an AB.

4. Do you think he is worthy of being called the savio of the AB breed?
Not right now. Maybe later when his progeny grow we can tell.

5. What do you think of his owner sending semen all over the world for free?
   Its his dog and he can do whatever he can charge whatever he wants for it. Maybe he wants to see how he throws.

10/16/2010 1:58 am  #30

New Blood Kennels wrote:

Mike Carter wrote:

Heavy Hitter?
Do you think he is overrated? Do you think he looks like an AB? Do you think he is worthy of being called the savio of the AB breed?

Yes he looks like an AB.

Its his dog and he can do whatever he can charge whatever he wants for it. Maybe he wants to see how he throws.

LOL.... WORD Rico, way to take the easy road... You and Linh's hotseats sucked for just this reason..... I know for a fact you don't like the fuck1n dog that's why I asked the question but you wanna save face so youcn't be honest.... That's cool... goodluck with the best stud in the USA

10/16/2010 11:51 am  #31

Mike Carter wrote:

New Blood Kennels wrote:

Mike Carter wrote:

Heavy Hitter?

Yes he looks like an AB.

LOL.... WORD Rico, way to take the easy road... You and Linh's hotseats sucked for just this reason..... I know for a fact you don't like the fuck1n dog that's why I asked the question but you wanna save face so youcn't be honest.... That's cool... goodluck with the best stud in the USA

How do you know I do not like him ? He is not my type of dog but he is an American Bulldog 100%!!!! So you want me to smash Hitter. I cant. Hitter has acomplished more then my dogs. Thats being HONEST! He throws his look in his puppies. There is no High Road. What else do you want to me to say? There are other dogs  types which I dont like. Some ppl do not like really bully, Crazy muscle, thick boned dogs. If my dogs are like that why would you talk negative about my dogs even if my dogs have done more in the breed then yours. It does not make sense to me.

10/24/2010 7:12 pm  #32

BHBulldogs wrote:

I just read this Hotseat....thanks for the props, although selling pups is not my guage for success. I have no problem selling pups, I charge a bit more than the average joe and I don't sell to everyone. I definately have had my highest demand for the Game Changers....the older Machine Style stuff like Blue is sought after by  tons of Newbies just want a fat wrinkley  ,olde-ish pup...........a well known breeder used to always say...Folks just want Flashy marked, Fat bully pups....
Well that persons program is no where today....way to many of those flashy mark, fat wrinkley pups , grew into horrible junk....and guess what they can't give that stuff away today.  Today the people that are on the ball, a bit more astute  buyer willing to pay, 1500-2500 for a pup, want more than a flash, fat puppy. They want a high quality pet or breeding dog, that will have great structure, Muscle, Temperament, Drive, Function, and Health..............It is way more expensive to by three cheap turds than one high quality winner. Also if you by a pup raise it and at 11mo it is lame, shy or ill structured , your just spinning your wheels.

It goes back to my motto.......no matter how or what you want to achieve in this breed, or  with your breedings.....it is like Building a house.....if you use garbage foundation, your house will soon tumble. 99.9% of the community are just looking at the exterior , looks, cosmetics......often times that type dogs is masking defects,major faults........A good Breeding dog should have the Drive, Temperament and Functionality......HEALTH< HIPS< BREEATHING, a quality structure, movement,...........if it doesn't truly have a high degree of these catigories your just masterbating with 20grit. Who cares what a newbie or just-for-profit breeder wants......I try to aim high not low.....I have dogs I have selected for my next generation , that have put way ahead of the game.....dogs the convensional wisdom, made fun of......look who is laughing now, they are nowhere, and I'm pushing the envelope ,broke through to a new higher level........

Also New Blood.....you are so wrong on health checks....no a hip cert with not solve world hunger, but if you breed dogs with Tighter hips you will drastically reduce the dogs in a litter with poor hips....same with any physical short coming.
I have seen this a hundered times, new people get a few PennHips, they dogs need to be culled and all of a sudden it all goers out the window. Breeding a quality litter is not linked to What pet buyers think is good????Would your go to a doctor with 25yrs experience, take his diagnosis to his waiting room and ask people in the waiting room what they think?

If you have no true selection your pissing in the wind.......a bully, heavy boned....whole is usually just fat....will get you nowhere ....you might as well select for a color, marking or ear set..................most of the time breeders do not have an eye for a good breeding dog....they might have an eyes for whatever every other clueless newbie puppy buyer wants but that is usually a dog that is not breed worthy. some people will never develop an eye for quality.......that is what seperates, the cream from the curd............

I hope not....the only reason to not test is purely money.....I know it is not cheap....I'm as guilty as anyone, I could be testing for a lot more than I do, my funds are very limited so I do what I consider the bare minimum.......to breed totally blind can and will blow up in your face.........wait till you recieve a call from someone with a pup you produced and they were told the dog has to be put down for soimething you could have tested for in his parents. Like I said 99,9% of the breeders don't give a crap it is a bottomline game to them....they are not looking to create a total package , just a saleable fasod or shell.

""""A quality Bloodline can only be built on a solid foundation.............
Remember the 3 little Pigs, well I'm the MotherF___er with the Bricks""""""

Vito I will keep this in mind. Also thank you for all of the info. I appreciate you taking the time school the masses!

10/31/2010 10:57 am  #33

Rico,

I got a question...

Do you think your dogs will come back bad if you get them X-ray'd?

There are visible signs and there are not visible. American Bulldogs have enormous pain tollerance so most you can't tell.

We talked before....like I said if you remember....you'd be one step ahead of your mentors

www.kirasamericanbulldogs.com/kirasamericanbulldogs
http://kiraamericanbulldogs.tripod.com/events/events.html
http://i44.tinypic.com/hti6a1.jpg

12/23/2010 2:53 pm  #34

NKC SupGCh/ABRA Ch/UKC Ch Nielsen's Ill Knock You Out CGC GDT DHT IDT3 WP1 WB1 WTE WP3 WPCH IDWP2NKC #4 '09 NKC #8 '10
Dual Jr Champion Nielsen's Choose Your Weapon NKC #5 2012
3x US Ch 1x EU Ch Nielsen's Dont Push My Buttons UWP WP1 WB1

6/22/2012 10:54 pm  #35

You need to sell or give away pups to continue your line or type of dogs if not you will not be a breeder. You will just be a person who puts 2 dogs together every few years. Thats not longevity in my eyes. You can not claim you have been breeding for many years if you have only bred 2 dogs every few years. You will be considered a pet owner.

Board footera