Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/18/2012 5:01 pm  #1

****JEFF DAILY "HOT SEAT" VOL.2 ITS SHOW-TIME WE ARE LIVE****

Jeff has been getting hit with question after question on his recent threads, and some N-X members thought it would be a good idea to do a 2nd installment of the Jeff Daily hot seat... 1 round wasnt enough a few years ago...LOL... we are accepting questions from fellow members just email me what you have on your mind... we want this segment to focus on the dogs and not the outside noise... membership and over all traffic has increased significantly and we have a couple hundred new breeders getting into the bulldog world that can greatly benefit from a seasoned bulldoggers perspective...

***All views expressed on the "hot seat" are personal opinions by those being interviewed only and don't necessarily reflect those of
Nation-X, and its on-line users ***

Set July 30 2012...

Last edited by Uncle Ish (7/30/2012 7:11 am)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/18/2012 5:43 pm  #2

Re: ****JEFF DAILY "HOT SEAT" VOL.2 ITS SHOW-TIME WE ARE LIVE****

What was the breeding and the dog that came from it that you say "Jackpot, this what I want to produce all day." ?

Thanks

Trey

7/18/2012 9:21 pm  #3

Trey I love your ethusiasm and we are all excited to learn.... but we arent taking any questions right now... I will save this one... the interview starts the 30th of the month... guys PM me your questions for "The Jeff Daily Show"

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/18/2012 9:32 pm  #4

My bad...lol

Trey

7/18/2012 10:57 pm  #5

THIS WILL BE A GREAT SEQUEL  . I CAN'T WAIT...

LET THEM HATE SO LONG AS THEY FEAR

"We are all attracted by short-cuts, quick fixes and easy solutions.But character takes time to shape and build."

7/21/2012 3:21 am  #6

Uncle Ish wrote:

Trey I love your ethusiasm and we are all excited to learn.... but we arent taking any questions right now... I will save this one... the interview starts the 30th of the month... guys PM me your questions for "The Jeff Daily Show"

Hey, it was a nice try. Hell, with this being a discussion board and all, Jeff may read this and feel compelled to answer and we'll get one in before the "show" starts.

”Heaven is by favor; if it were by merit, your dog would go in and you would stay out.” ~ Mark Twain~

7/30/2012 7:10 am  #7

Alright here is your first set Jeff:

1. Could it just be that luck has a played a major role in your program? Being that your HUB dog Tug was purchased sight unseen you make it seem like you selected for Tug when he was a "blind buy"???

2. What really goes into your selection process besides cosmetics??? Lets be honest this is a working breed and there arent many working Daily dogs out and its obvious you dont really care about ability just show ribbons, are you OK with breeding king sized puppy fat English Bulldogs???

3. The recent drop in the bulldog stock market for "Game Changers" has really been good for Daily American Bulldogs your stock is on the "up-tick" from the downer you been through the last couple of years... real talk... what will you do to TRY and stay on top this go round???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/30/2012 7:35 am  #8

1)  I saw a picture of Dozer Bruno that is why I contacted David Farneti, I had researched his pedigree and it matched up about 75% to the female I bought from John D., so I bought Tug sight unseen..........of course there was some luck..........but Tug was not picked because he was not the biggest pup in the litter.......at this time frame size was everything  in American Bulldogs.

2) There are all kinds of tests I do to my pups, but first and foremost I am looking for the most outgoing pup in the litter. I am looking for a pup that is forgiving when corrected and wants to please you all the time.  I am not a quote "working guy" but my dogs have the high prey drive needed to do the work just ask Rick Shaw or Tony Mancera.  Most of these working people do not want to pay for a pup...........they want you to give them a pup..............I have seen it time and time again..........they will not give you credit for breeding the dog if it is a success but if it is a dud..........then you get all the credit.  Look at the dogs that have quote"working titles"...........do their parents, grandparents have quote"working titles"........no they don't.

3) I will always try and produce the best dogs I can.....period.   If you look at the people that that spred all the "bull-Shizzy" about me.........they are using my dogs to fix their mess..........they try to hide this fact but never the less it is being done ...........I LMAO about it all the time.  It is funny breeders aquire two of my dogs and breed them, then all of a sudden they have the best dogs since "sliced bread" but these same breeders are behind the scenes downing my dogs but this is what you get in the "dog game".............a bunch of breeders that don't know their ass from third base.

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."
http://www.daileysamericanbulldogs.com/
ABRA BREEDER OF THE YEAR 2010 & 2011

7/30/2012 5:44 pm  #9

1. Previously you have stated that you had never bred ICH and that it doesnt come off of your yard. Now that ICH testing has become available there are a number of dogs that have tested positive to being ICH carriers. Will you now acknowlegdge that you have bred this and will you test & provide the results to your puppy buyers? As a breeder, will you replace dogs that are carriers or effected? Lastly, will you apologize to Kim Woods for calling her a liar concerning ICH and Dailey dogs? When do you admit to contributing to this epidemic?

2. Jeff why did Dub vanish when you claimed you were going to breed him to every female??? I know I know he is worm food right, but what did he produce for you Jeff or should we believe you never ever bred him??? Is it your ego that wont allow BH`s name to be in your paper work???

3. Why were you dismissed has an NKC judge??? And why did you use racial slurs to describe other breeders??? And being drunk at dog shows how does that help the breeds image???

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/30/2012 6:00 pm  #10

I want to hear more of jeff daileys EXPERIENCES.............i want to hear more on what his OPINIONS are...........i want to know what bloodlines HE feels would click BEST with his........these types of questions AND answers ill be waiting for like athletes foot to tinactin BOOM.......lol glad to see the hotseat back with the legend himself JEFF DAILEY.....

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

7/30/2012 6:15 pm  #11

I need more questions people half of what I`m getting I cant use...PLEASE NO PROFANITY... Please keep it about dogs... Jeff answer what you want or what you dont want...its your hot seat and you have there right to refuse anything your our guest and I have received a massive amount of questions...

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/30/2012 7:01 pm  #12

1)  Ulee X Pandora had 9 pups in the litter........I kept Hattie and never had an "ich" pup off of her....... none of the other litter mates threw "ich"....Kim Woods got Brooster and he thew "ich"...........what is there to apoligize for?   She bred him knowingly that he has "ich", Kim even bred him to another known carrier........I am not the breed police............ people are going to do what they want and then blame some else.  People claim Woolly Bully throws "ich" couldn't be further from the truth, I have doubled up on him and have no "ich"..........I have a litter that will drop in a couple weeks Red X Dr. Quinn tighest litter on Woolly Bully yet.......no problem sharing pictures of the pups.   The "ich" test has been around for what maybe a year?   I have been breeding these dogs for well over 20 years............where's all the "ich" dogs I have produced?   other breeders have used my dogs and bred them together  Big Lou of Triple "K"s , Vito Alu of Braveheart's, Bruce of Steel Curtain's, Rick Shaw of Roots' Bulldogs............even my detractors Churchill of Cold Country , Steve Green of River City and Steve Biermann of Ozark Mountain Bullies...........where are all these "ich" dogs that I have produced?

2)  When all the crap started on this very board,  some one called the police that I had too many dogs..........mind you..... I had lived there for over 15 years and never had a problem with my neighbors........do you think it was a coincidence...........I don't.  So I had to place a few dogs and one of them was Dub.......I put him with my two sons as they owned their own house and had a nice yard............they put a zip line up for him.........and left him on it when they went to work............the line was busted.........so he was either stolen or got loose............I never got him back.

3)  Myself and Del Morgan of the NKC did not see eye to eye.........Del did not want me posting on any mesasge board..............I told him to piss up a rope......needless to say I don't register my dogs with the NKC.    So when I am celebrating after winning a show...........it is bad for the breed..........people need to lighten up...........I understand people get jealous...........I have produced more Champions then anyone else............I was the ABRA Breeder of the Year in 2010, I had over 1000 points the next closest was 400 points............in 2011, I had over 1500 points and the next closest was 900 points.........I haven't showed at all this year because I didn't feel the need to  dominant another show year...........people get so petty when they don't win...........just ask Vito........ROTFLMAO

I hope you guys  can come up with much better questions............you got three more!

"You can hype a questionable dog for a little while, but you will never build an enduring bloodline."

7/30/2012 8:41 pm  #13

Uncle Ish wrote:

Alright here is your first set Jeff:

1. Could it just be that luck has a played a major role in your program? Being that your HUB dog Tug was purchased sight unseen you make it seem like you selected for Tug when he was a "blind buy"???

2. What really goes into your selection process besides cosmetics??? Lets be honest this is a working breed and there arent many working Daily dogs out and its obvious you dont really care about ability just show ribbons, are you OK with breeding king sized puppy fat English Bulldogs???

3. The recent drop in the bulldog stock market for "Game Changers" has really been good for Daily American Bulldogs your stock is on the "up-tick" from the downer you been through the last couple of years... real talk... what will you do to TRY and stay on top this go round???[/

3. The recent drop in the bulldog stock market for "Game Changers" has really been good for Daily American Bulldogs your stock is on the "up-tick" from the downer you been through the last couple of years... real talk... what will you do to TRY and stay on top this go round???

Whao????  Recent drop????? WTF are you talking about.

First of all in the last 8 months I have done Jaqcology breeding  , Not one Game Changer breeding....so how has the market dropped when I haven't had any Game Changer litters????? I have 6 deposits on Game Changer litters, all wanting heavy Black dogs........I just did  two Game Changer breeding if they took it will be later Aug.....

the last 4 litters I've produced have been Jaqcology breeding, not ever trying to produce bully dogs

Nov 2011 - Inbred Jaqc litter......Placed every pup, never wanted to sell any.

Dec 2011- BMJ to Boudca , a Half and Half, Perf Standard x BH bitch.... 6 pups sold , placed one that is co-own, and just culled one to a pet home.

Jan 2012  Red x Kat Von D .....Hybred Out cross litter......sold 6 pups, kept two

March 2012 Red x Supra.......Double Jaqc, Hybred Jaqc Grandson to Jaqc daughter.....Sold 6 , 2 keepers, and two I have forsale.

None of these litters are my  typical Game Changer breeding.....they were hybred to nearly Standard litters done for me, not  for $$$$$

I just Bred Picasso to Frida his Aunt = 75% Game Changer 25% Blue son x Bullistic Daughter

Then Picasso to Tazue...... Game Changer back to Double Bullistic grand daughter.

Just because someone says something doesn't make it true.  Game Changers are very much alive and very much in demand........I get nothing but constant demand for Huggy , Gaucho type pups........I just had outcross/Jaqcology project litters the last 8 months..........I did these breedings for me , I knew it is not what people come to me for......
People want Gaucho , Huggy, Syphis, Butters type pups....great structure, crazy muscle, tight wrapped package.

the market hasn't dropped I just haven't been producing that type pup in 8 months.

Ilove this dog, I thank my buddy Big Lou for him all the time, but he isn't exactly the Game Changer Bully Type, he is Hybred looking....... Bully people want Bully pups, not Hybred.  my goal is to improve breathing and function, that is why I did those breedings not for puppy sale

http://cdn.pedigreedatabase.com/american_bulldog/pictures/1242424.jpg

Last edited by BHB (7/30/2012 9:34 pm)

Love off

7/30/2012 8:50 pm  #14

DAILEY wrote:

I was the ABRA Breeder of the Year in 2010, I had over 1000 points the next closest was 400 points............in 2011, I had over 1500 points and the next closest was 900 points.........I haven't showed at all this year because I didn't feel the need to  dominant another show year...........people get so petty when they don't win...........just ask Vito........ROTFLMAO

Vito and Chooch won't like this answer....... Why? Because the truth hurts them "BLADES" feelings....... Jeff, you can be an azz at times while sucking on your own cum but truth is truth......... You da'man in the show ring...... Vito has always been chasing Dailey when it comes to the show ring...... FACT!

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj197/jamesporch/SunshinePlaymaker_zps2df3e6ce.jpg

7/30/2012 9:06 pm  #15

Jeff, what's your opinion on the standard dogs in general? How about John D and Alan Scott? And if you have an opinion on any of these guys....Leclerc, Koura, JEL, Hines, Stover, Symmes, Ellerbe, Farneti, Landers, and any thoughts on anyone else you might want to mention.

7/30/2012 9:07 pm  #16

Jeff u gonna have something in the 1-2 males?? Hope so see ya in the ring.

BigGuns Bullies 
"Midwest Muscle"
www.biggunsbullies.com

7/30/2012 9:32 pm  #17

jgm-nc,   finally a decent question.............yes, I do believe that standard dogs have alot to offer bully breeding programs..........I am a firm believer that there should be one standard for American Bulldogs..........when I first started showing there was only one ring.........the breed split happened in the mid to late 1990's and standard dogs looked more like pits and the bully dogs looked more like oldes and both got smaller and finer boned...........I think there are some west coast hybrid dogs that can do very good thing for bullys dogs...........just look at Root's Bulldogs.......that High Jumpin' Mikie blood has really clicked with my blood.........I even have it in my line thru Ulee and plan to add more in the future..........it is out there but hard to find.  John D. is the person that brought the American Bulldog to the main stream...........if it wasn't for him I would not have my line of dogs.........I did not create the American Bulldog, I just refined it...............I wish I would have gotten into some of Rayburn Stover dogs in the beginning..........I really liked his type.......I have been poking around for the last couple of years but have not found any that I wanted to use..........I am still searching and if I can find the right stud I will put it on one of my females......Symmes west coast hybrid guy, fizzled out........... really didn't develope a line..............Ellerbe produced some nice dogs that my Tug O' War came off of...............Farneti, pretty much a one breeding guy Dozer X Ruby, not very successful after that.............Landers, put the American Bulldog on the map for weight pulling produced some nice dogs, Tyson who I used in my program and I always got along with him.........Mark knows what a good dog is.

Jeff

7/30/2012 9:35 pm  #18

http://i.imgur.com/NqLwm.jpg

mr. Jeff Daily  back on the charts, do your thang. congrats

It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog.

7/30/2012 9:44 pm  #19

Jeff im a fan of your stuff ALWAYS have been.......what is your IDEAL dog LOOKS wise ? what is your favorite dog youve produced that you DONT own or didnt if it was in the past..........i remember at the tallahasee show bout 4 years ago you sitting with me and giving me some very important advice..........what advice would you give a person that has very little time in and wants to start breeding?

I'D RATHER DIE LIKE A MAN THAN LIVE LIKE A COWARD.....

7/30/2012 11:58 pm  #20

jamesporch wrote:

DAILEY wrote:

I was the ABRA Breeder of the Year in 2010, I had over 1000 points the next closest was 400 points............in 2011, I had over 1500 points and the next closest was 900 points.........I haven't showed at all this year because I didn't feel the need to  dominant another show year...........people get so petty when they don't win...........just ask Vito........ROTFLMAO

Vito and Chooch won't like this answer....... Why? Because the truth hurts them "BLADES" feelings....... Jeff, you can be an azz at times while sucking on your own cum but truth is truth......... You da'man in the show ring...... Vito has always been chasing Dailey when it comes to the show ring...... FACT!

I could careless, I haven't seriously shown a dog in conformation in 12-13 yrs.....so why would I care...it means less than nothing to me...........That is Jeff's measure of a good dog not mine, whatever floats your boat. Troy has a few dogs and I don't think many out there are beating him in many shows the last several years.

So how have I been chasing anyone in the show ring when it is a fact I haven't seriously champaigned a dog in conformation in 12-13yrs?

I've got a ton of Champions and grand Champ, jr Champions, all over the world.....and I haven't show anything in 12-13yrs.

When Jeff typed  "....people get so petty when they don't win...........just ask Vito........"

he isn't talking about me he is talking about Flaco Showbound and Steve Greens....being petty because I didn't place their dogs in shows I judged.

Love off

7/31/2012 1:40 am  #21

DAILEY wrote:

jgm-nc,   finally a decent question.............yes, I do believe that standard dogs have alot to offer bully breeding programs..........I am a firm believer that there should be one standard for American Bulldogs..........when I first started showing there was only one ring.........the breed split happened in the mid to late 1990's and standard dogs looked more like pits and the bully dogs looked more like oldes and both got smaller and finer boned...........I think there are some west coast hybrid dogs that can do very good thing for bullys dogs...........just look at Root's Bulldogs.......that High Jumpin' Mikie blood has really clicked with my blood.........I even have it in my line thru Ulee and plan to add more in the future..........it is out there but hard to find.  John D. is the person that brought the American Bulldog to the main stream...........if it wasn't for him I would not have my line of dogs.........I did not create the American Bulldog, I just refined it...............I wish I would have gotten into some of Rayburn Stover dogs in the beginning..........I really liked his type.......I have been poking around for the last couple of years but have not found any that I wanted to use..........I am still searching and if I can find the right stud I will put it on one of my females......Symmes west coast hybrid guy, fizzled out........... really didn't develope a line..............Ellerbe produced some nice dogs that my Tug O' War came off of...............Farneti, pretty much a one breeding guy Dozer X Ruby, not very successful after that.............Landers, put the American Bulldog on the map for weight pulling produced some nice dogs, Tyson who I used in my program and I always got along with him.........Mark knows what a good dog is.

Jeff

Jeff, could you please elaborate regarding the West Coast hybrids and Mikie blood clicking with your stuff.  I am a big fan of the west coast hybrids and have a young bitch who is  a grand-daughter of Chyna (Jordan X Reba).   Do you know how many were in that litter and what they were like?  I have heard some stuff about Chyna but would like to hear about her littermates.  I am also curious about your thoughts on the Caleb X Graza breeding..I know I could get info by asking Matt, but since you are on the hot seat and brought up the Mikie blood I just had to ask you..I look forward to hearing what you have to say about some of those breedings!

Good temperament is born not trained.

Pets should be the by product of a breeding program, not the basis of it.

7/31/2012 7:05 am  #22

Lisa M the reason I brought up west coast hybrids is the ones that I have seen personally had more bone and were more robust dogs than the standard dogs back east.  My experience with Mikie blood is thru Red Dawn (High Jumpin' Mikie X Dixie Chic).  Rick Shaw of Root's Bullodgs had aquired Red Dawn and also a male called Mack Truck (Mikie X Mikie daughter) look at the peds of Rick's dogs he crossed studs dogs he got from me Red Dog and Red Raider and produced his own line of dogs that has done extremely well inty he show ring and in working venues.   I don't have any knowledge of the Jordan X Reba or Caleb X Graza breedings you are going to have to ask Matt.

7/31/2012 7:09 am  #23

1. Jeff where did the physical copies of the PH reports attached to the dogs on your website go? Are they available to be seen either through posting online or via email? Why did you take down statistically significant scores backed by years of research from Ph. D.'s associated with top level Universities from your website? Do you feel your education allows you to attack their research and testing and classify it as "hype?" If not, were these PH's ever done? If not, what as "ABRA" breeder of the year with 1500 points have you done to compensate your customers for the fraudulent health scores you attributed to your dogs?

2. Will you ever use BH blood again has an out cross to your stock? Most of the Bully community loved Mortisha and place her has a top 3 Daily female ever. And how do you feel about the trending logic that Daily dogs are now stamped with a V on the chest and are showing Jaqueology traits... Where is the tight skin coming from suddenly???

3. Mr. Dailey, is there specifically one dog from your yard (past or present) that best represents your bloodline? Also, can you break it down onto how the dog is the best representation? (Temperament, Structure, Function, etc.)
Once again you have in the breed for many years and you have seen many bulldoggers come and go... What advice would you give to a person who is new to the breed? From a person who wants a show quality bulldog to just a pet owner?
Lastly, In your time with the breed, do you think that the American Bulldog has gotten better in every aspect from structure, to temperament to health or do you feel it is in the same place or has gotten worse?

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/31/2012 7:14 am  #24

Please no more questions to my inbox... I have been swamped via email and inbox... I got a record amount of questions... some I cant use some we can save for a later date... some had no tact... some were profanity loaded... for future refferance please check these questions before you submit them... it takes up too much time to edit them...

Last edited by Uncle Ish (7/31/2012 7:16 am)

Uncle Ish

"Your humble servant"

7/31/2012 7:36 am  #25

My ideal male would be 23.5" tall and 100 lbs.  He would be as thick in the front as he was in the back,  I always disliked skinny ass ends.  His head would be square and boxy, I am not a fan of the round basketball looking head,  muzzle length would be 2.5".  Front legs underneath his shoulders, not on the side of the shoulder, enough rear leg angulation, no post legged dog.  Nice top line, no roach.........most dogs that have a roach don't have enough rear angulation.  length of back should be a little longer than he is tall.   The dogs neck should have some length, too many bully dogs have no neck.......makes them look like an olde.  The dog should have most of his teeth at least 40........most are missing pre-molars top and bottom.........the teeth should be big and straight, not nubby and crooked.  Temperment should be confident and alert. The dog should be able to move with power, no crossing over in the front or back..........alot of these crossing over when they move is due to the front legs being out on the shoulders..........but breeders think this a cool look.  If you have very little time............my advice to you is not to breed dogs.............mother nature (genetics) has its own way........until you take the time and study and observe how the blood you are working with produces, you are doomed to fail........producing one or two good litters can be achieved with luck.............doing it generation after generation  is the hardest thing.........I see breeders who claim they know what they are doing, jumping around from one line to another hypeing how they are going to achieve the best dogs........it could not be further from the truth.........they are just adding more genetics to their program and spreading out what they already had.......this breed doesn't need any outside crosses, there is enough genetic material with the standards and the classics to  produce top shelf American Bulldogs, breeders just have to take the time and committment to do it.

Board footera