Photobucket

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/12/2010 5:36 pm  #51

Re: HITTER ON THE "HOT SEAT" ITS SHOW TIME...

jkbulls wrote:

vito.. first off I am not claiming best breeder Bullcrap we leave those claimes to your brother dailey.. and as far as nice dogs I dont think anyone is gonna argue the black dog is not kick ass but we need to compare a 100lb American bulldog to hitter.. not an 80lb mix bred dog...
When u can admit to cross breeding then more props will come.
call them vitobulls ore bravefartsbulls are something but not paper hanging.. make your breed up like rocky mountain buffdogs.. they are badass but they are not being called am bulldogs.

seeya

20plus yrs ago  Kyle Symmes took a Flucced up JDJ Dog call Rip N Woody to a Flucced up Painter bitch Sheena and it created, Freddie Kruger, White Fang and Gator red....Bully Males that were a  step up from anything out there.....The JDJ Crowd and The Performance Crowd started talking  shyyt just like you....Sheena was a Pitbull...Sheena was a White Boxer,,,,Woody wasn't the sire....the Sire was a Big Pitbull............

13yrs ago....know it alls like you were calling Mufassa a Cross...Olde, Pit, DDB Mix...because of his pigment color.....before Mufassa very few Red pigmented ABs....also he was  a departure in type....not anything before him had his Muscle, Propotion, Bully Type........and all of the breed experts sounded just like you.....breeders that are outstriped, left in the dust love to talk Crud on the dog they know is way better than anything they have, bred or has ever been.......

It is just the way it is....in a breed there are 2 types of breeders:

#First type breeder=Those who produce better
#Second type breeder=Those who piss and moan about the breeder who has produced better................in the second group you have ;
#1. Those who watch things happen then cry and talk Crud
#2 Those who wonder what happened, then repeat #1s BS
#3 Those who believe everyone is as dishonest as they are..........

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Let me give you some advice,I'm sure you won't take......Put your energy into trying to be a winner....not on being a whiner

6 Traits that Separate Whiners from Whiners
http://www.frigginrandom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/crying-baby.jpg

1) Whiners Focus on the Past, Winners Focus on the Present and Future

2) Whiners Cast Blame, Winners Take Responsibility

3) Whiners point fingers, Winners are in the front looking forward no one to point to if your infront

4) Whiners piss & moan, Winners Take Action

5) Whiners Look for Validation, Winners Lead by Example...

6) Whiners cry about winner, Winners create haters,jealous people who always have an excuss about why the winner is winning......

boo fuccing hoo...LOL

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

11/16/2010 1:06 am  #52

Great winner speach.. I have more championship rings in my safe then you could count ( well 3 anyway maybe as high as you could count) football...One from High school, One from Oregon state Pac 10 Champions, and one from the Chicago Rush AFL Champions.
And on a personal level I am a 3 time state champion in wrestling. Winner could be my middle name I probably could write a damn book on it, but thats personal and I dont have time to write a book. But rick shaw will verify that stuff for ya. maybe feel ya in on this 28 year old young man.

Dude your black stuff is one thing your jauq thing is another... and your speech means nothing symmes had plenty of pit in that line lets not bs.
and i dont give a Shizzy what fass has because we know thats bulldog..                     greyhound and pit.. is what i want to keep out of the bulldog blood lines

"Where being a bully won't get ya sent to the principal."

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z5q2pj.jpg

11/16/2010 8:06 am  #53

good interview lihn, hitter is awesome & still young

11/16/2010 5:19 pm  #54

jkbulls, I don't know where you get your information from but you should check your source.  If you think Gaucho is 80lb then you would be WRONG LOL!!  I don't care how many rings you have, the board is about AB's.  If you have some post them.  If you feel froggy bring them out and compete.  That is what we do, and that is why we are on AB message boards.  All I read in your post is I, I, I.  Well I, I, I, I, don't really give a Love LOL!!

We can talk about Hitter and Linh all day long.  IMO it has become redundant and retarded.  Linh has done more than 99% of the breed with Hitter.  If anything, he should be applauded.  Conformation title, WP title, Health Certs, etc.  I wish there were more like him.  He says Hitter breathes clean and he has a great PH.  Again that makes him a valuable asset to the breed.  I hope to one day put Gaucho and Hitter nose to nose just like we did with Gaucho and Wolfman.  Then people can make their minds up by what they have seen rather than what they have heard.  All I can tell you is that many people who have seen Hitter, have also seen Gaucho.  They all say the same things.  Gaucho is bigger, straighter, bullier, and has more muscle.  And guess what Gaucho is 17 mos., and Hitter is 23-24 mos.  One day the two dogs will meet if Linh wants them too LOL!!

In this breed options for quality stud are minimal.  I don't even know if I could name 10 that I would breed that have had their hips checked.  And if they haven't I won't be breeding to them.  I won't hate on Linh or Hitter for what they have done.  I only hope for the day we get to meet.

11/16/2010 7:31 pm  #55

jkbulls wrote:

Great winner speach.. I have more championship rings in my safe then you could count ( well 3 anyway maybe as high as you could count) football...One from High school, One from Oregon state Pac 10 Champions, and one from the Chicago Rush AFL Champions.
And on a personal level I am a 3 time state champion in wrestling. Winner could be my middle name I probably could write a damn book on it, but thats personal and I dont have time to write a book. But rick shaw will verify that stuff for ya. maybe feel ya in on this 28 year old young man.

Dude your black stuff is one thing your jauq thing is another... and your speech means nothing symmes had plenty of pit in that line lets not bs.
and i dont give a Shizzy what fass has because we know thats bulldog..                     greyhound and pit.. is what i want to keep out of the bulldog blood lines

28 yrs old and you have a ton of rings....way to go Bubbah...congratulation.....I bet in your glory days you were a great athelte.......
I'm old enough to be your dad I started in this breed when you just entering 1st grade..... and if you read  to my advice in this post I will reveal another ring you can claim.

"“Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.†........

"When one person makes an accusation, check to be sure he himself is not the guilty one. Sometimes it is those whose case is weak who make the most clamour."

OK ..............I bet you have ring around the collar....add that your throphies

CHANGING THE GAME...DAMN IT!!!!

12/17/2010 11:41 am  #56

razejkennels wrote:

good interview lihn, hitter is awesome & still young

THANKS ROB!

http://i52.tinypic.com/s66f14.jpg

HERE IS HITTER SON...JR. CH. DECKER...

http://i52.tinypic.com/255ucd5.jpg

TEXAS BRAND BULLDOGS "THE BEST BRAND IN BULLDOGS"
www.texasbrandbulldogs.com ; lp@wecravesushi.com
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h306/lhoang787/DeckerHead1copy.jpg

1/19/2011 10:38 am  #57

sweet dog what a beauty

1/31/2011 8:08 pm  #58

I just like ABs and somehow happened upon this site....Shizzy is hilarious. Thanks Guys!

3/28/2011 8:30 am  #59

Im pretty new to the site, and have had a few Am. Bulldogs, all family pets or hunters ). I currently have a female from Linh and she is a beauty. If I show her awesome, if not awesome... my boys need to eat therefore I work posibly more days a year than most of you in 2. In my opinion a few people let their PRIDE and EGOS run their mouths, if someone says a negative thing about you, your dog's, your kennel...just say well THATS YOUR OPINION. The only thing that really matters is.....are you happy with your Dogs, their litters, and are the people that buy them from you happy?  If the answer is yes to all... then who cares about others "OPINIONS". The bulldog is a awesome breed, and its a shame to see grown folks get all bent out of shape over words.... in the end they are only words. I have looked at pretty much ever picture on most of the boards out there....and people...everyones dog looks awesome, great muscles.....etc..etc. Just shows that some people are either more dedicated in working a dog, or have more time to do so. In the long run all I believe that matters is....your dog is healthy, and happy. If you agree with me groovy...if not then so be it...because after all, most of what everyone here says.........................is in there opinion. Sticks and stones people......sticks and stones.

6/13/2012 1:02 am  #60

he throws some pretty good looking "pups" and he has a nice paint job no doubt but all of this other foolishness  about he is the AB savior and the most complete AB needs some substance to it, so we will see him in the ring come October facing BMJ and all of the other great dogs that will be in attendance correct? If not, stop laying claims until the dog actually does something my man....Again i'm not saying he isn't worthy of your claims but he has to EARN them not have them handed to him.

12/19/2012 1:24 am  #61

thank you for your information

Board footera